• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marksman said:

Who's that then Jenga? :lol:

oops . must have made up .. 

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:46 AM, jenga said:

you can  cross one  ex Glasgow son OFF cookies  list for sure .  :wub:

Its not often you are right but you are wrong again.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Its not often you are right but you are wrong again.

i see they must have made up or have Glasgow shoved some wonga up front !

its hard work being perfect , innit Steve .

On 4/15/2019 at 1:02 PM, phillipsr said:

Its so hard to care with a week to go, For a  rider who thinks he's good at self promotion etc he has handled this awfully 

I agree totally !  I love Craig to bits, but promoting this event predominantly on Twitter, is a bad bad idea...as LOTS of people, (like myself) are not on Twitter nor have any desire to be on it just to get any info about his big day !  There have been several replies on here saying that you can do "everything" on his WEBSITE, including booking advanced tickets. Can anyone send me a direct link to the relevant page of his site that lets me do this please ? !!  I must be blind as I cant see it !

Thanks

Not into links but can be found on 'merch' page of website.

10 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

I agree totally !  I love Craig to bits, but promoting this event predominantly on Twitter, is a bad bad idea...as LOTS of people, (like myself) are not on Twitter nor have any desire to be on it just to get any info about his big day !  There have been several replies on here saying that you can do "everything" on his WEBSITE, including booking advanced tickets. Can anyone send me a direct link to the relevant page of his site that lets me do this please ? !!  I must be blind as I cant see it !

Thanks

Everything can be purchased here - https://www.cc111.co.uk/merch

Tickets bought on there include free programme and Easter Egg, and are to be collected at the box office on the day.

The thing is though if you compare the views that his website gets as apposed to Twitter, it's easily 100x or more people it's hitting. There is still a place for websites, but they are becoming much more irrelevant these days. No one needs to be registered or signed up to twitter to see any of this info! It's all even embedded on linked too on the front page of his website -https://twitter.com/CraigCook111

I can't see how it's been handled 'awfully ' at all, I feel it needs defended!  Look Ben Barker's testimonial last month, hardly a word on it other than on the BSPA website fixture list, some newspaper articles in the week leading up to it had the actual date printed incorrect, teams were also listed wrong.

Regarding publicity it was Monday the 1st bit of information came about riders, granted looking to be a good line up, but to start and release names 5 days before the event is a bit short notice to me, several people are planning to come up from Workington and beyond, but need to make plans, these can now be put in place,  now a line up is taking place but imo opinion a bit late

• Like 1

Interesting that its cash only on the day , wonder how many that will knock off the crowd

I’ve been using ATM’s for a number of years. I think they’re great. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Interesting that its cash only on the day , wonder how many that will knock off the crowd

Glasgow do use card , but it is not Glasgow that is dealing with admission monies it is Craig's team, hence cash only, If you go to Berwick you cant use card at all.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ouch said:

I’ve been using ATM’s for a number of years. I think they’re great. 

I can count on one hand the number of times each month i use cash. Most people use cards for almost all transactions these days no matter how small.

• Like 1

I’m the same using cash now and then, like most people. With not all transactions being card no matter what size I find spending 30 seconds at an ATM when out buying food or fuel a convenient way to get cash. As I say I think they’re great.