British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ouch

Belle Vue v Peterborough PSC Thursday April 4th 7.30pm

11 hours ago, Rob B said:

I note Speedwaygb have used this as an example of 'great heat action' on their website. A tapes to flag 5-1 for the Aces! Great?!

• Like 1

Yes! Good gate. one pass & one attempt to pass. but everything IS great at the NSS. mmmmm better races out there!

Similar on Glasgow website of great races. They are mostly about Tiger rider wins or making up places. All about opinions.

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Yes! Good gate. one pass & one attempt to pass. but everything IS great at the NSS. mmmmm better races out there!

Similar on Glasgow website of great races. They are mostly about Tiger rider wins or making up places. All about opinions.

As someone who was there I thinkĀ it does seem an odd choice from a meeting that DID produce some really good racing at times.

Perhaps it was chosen because it featured the two young kids at NSS this season getting at 5-1?

the supporters trophy is supposed to be an early season competition and so they needed to rearrange it quickly, which to their credit they did, even if it was at the expense of some attendance due to Man U v Barca.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:13 AM, Skidder1 said:

I note Speedwaygb have used this as an example of 'great heat action' on their website. A tapes to flag 5-1 for the Aces! Great?!

I get your point, but it wasn't quite tapes to flag 5-1, have another look.;)