British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ouch

Belle Vue v Peterborough PSC Thursday April 4th 7.30pm

Should be another close one tonight as Rohan and Hans will probably fair better round our place and the rest of their side have a liking for our track. 

We need Steve to step up and Ricky to put something on the board. 

Main points of interest for me are Dans’ return and how Lidsey gets on. 

48-42 home win. 

It'll be an easy home win, not because BV have a particularly good team but because t'other lot have cut their own throats.

• Like 2

Would expect P’boro to give a good account of themselves but Belle Vue to win reasonably comfortably, something like 50-40.

Is this going to be on? I'm an hour away, granted, but it's absolutely lashing down. Rain radar looks like it hits the track around 7, hope I'm wrong!

i will make one prediction only tungate will win a heat for peterboro work it out from there what the score will be ??

Just now, JCookie said:

Is this going to be on? I'm an hour away, granted, but it's absolutely lashing down. Rain radar looks like it hits the track around 7, hope I'm wrong!

that's the f/cast yes no rain as of yet in manchester at 12pm !! but we had same f/cast y/day and it hardly rained a couple of showers so same today and meeting will be on ???

I never worry unless its forecast to rain heavily during the meeting and looking at the forecast there is risk for that tonight.

Its moving north westerly so it could miss or we just get the edge of it.

If its dry up until 6 then I'd imagine the track will stand it 

22 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Would expect P’boro to give a good account of themselves but Belle Vue to win reasonably comfortably, something like 50-40.

I would go along with that. Dan Bewley will feel more comfortable on the big wide open spaces of the NSS. Will do him the world of good.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I would go along with that. Dan Bewley will feel more comfortable on the big wide open spaces of the NSS. Will do him the world of good.

I take it Peterbrough altered their track then, i'm sure last time I went show ground was big fast and open.

young Dan needs time and no pressure putting on him

Edited by Cupidstunt
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Isn't Peterborough a big track anymore?

Well, if this band of rain I'm currently under in warrington is anything to go by, then its heavy!

Its heading it's way over to Manchester 

2 hours ago, JCookie said:

...don’t worry the BV track covers will save the day.

• Haha 1

Forecast change to slashing down for 4 hours!