British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dandelion

Maciej Janowski

I can't remember where, but I remember reading that the Poles always criticise Maciej for being too soft, and he'll never get any better for it... Have they not seen this race? Great race, hard riding, but still room and respect between both riders, and a nice little hand shake at the end... This is what speedway is about...

• Like 4

Now THAT's Speedway racing! Four or five times in every match and the crowds would be flocking back in the UK. It tends to be a rarity here ( once a week if you're lucky or you watch your racing at the NSS ). Magical and entrancing Magic.

Good race... can you imagine shouty bollox commentating on that :rofl:

7 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Now THAT's Speedway racing! Four or five times in every match and the crowds would be flocking back in the UK. It tends to be a rarity here ( once a week if you're lucky or you watch your racing at the NSS ). Magical and entrancing Magic.

Racing of that calibre was seen at the EWR last night.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 7:35 AM, waytogo28 said:

One day we too will live in a land where local councils will build speedway specific stadiums (NSS coincidence?) and we too will see racing like this. Until then we will have to make do with renting greyhound, rugby or football stadiums, where dimensions are limited and local councils are just waiting to close it down due to noise or build houses on it.

3 minutes ago, topsoil said:

One day we too will live in a land where local councils will build speedway specific stadiums (NSS coincidence?) and we too will see racing like this. Until then we will have to make do with renting greyhound, rugby or football stadiums, where dimensions are limited and local councils are just waiting to close it down due to noise or build houses on it.

Gin for breakfast was it?

I think this is the best race I've seen for a while (I know it's off topic for this thread)

Partly because it's a hell of a race, partly because it's a match winning race and mostly because Chris Holder finished at the back :) ...Oh, how I would love to live in Poland...

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 3

I'm just going to paste amazing races now :) Enjoy...

R.I.P Tomasz <3 What a lovely memory

• Like 1

I'll leave it there for now...

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 8:54 PM, Dandelion said:

I can't remember where, but I remember reading that the Poles always criticise Maciej for being too soft, and he'll never get any better for it... Have they not seen this race? Great race, hard riding, but still room and respect between both riders, and a nice little hand shake at the end... This is what speedway is about...

Great race especially considering it is from Wroclaw. 

On 4/11/2019 at 12:52 AM, Robinh88 said:

Great race especially considering it is from Wroclaw. 

Wroclaw not considered a good track?