British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Wolverhampton v Peterborough PSC Mon 8th April

Anyone know the policy on rain offs as when I can use my ticket from tonight,I can't get to next week's meeting

7 minutes ago, bruno said:

Anyone know the policy on rain offs as when I can use my ticket from tonight,I can't get to next week's meeting

The standard reduction is £1 for each heat not completed upto heat 10 (when a result would be called and no refund offered)

That should mean an £8 reduction for the rearranged fixture or any of the next 3 meetings (but clubs may have their own criteria)

So I've paid £10 for 2 heats tonight

Edited by bruno
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bruno said:

Sadly yes :cry:

11 minutes ago, bruno said:

Bargain, and most importantly the meeting finished nice and early. Everyones a winner.

Passing in every race too?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, bruno said:

No it's in programme tonight says.The re-admision charge will be based on a reduction of £1 for adults for every heat not completed.So I make that you will get in for £13 at a meeting of your choice.

But I have feeling as it was only 2 heats you will get full refund for another meeting.

There was 13 heats not completed so shouldnt I get in the next meeting for a fiver

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bruno said:

There was 13 heats not completed so shouldnt I get in the next meeting for a fiver

Yes think your right I got it wrong way round but I'm sure you will get in for free next time 

Tbh it's tough times for promoters at the minute and id be happy enough to pay £5 at the next meeting

Re-admission policy
In the event of a rain-off, the British Speedway policy is as follows:

Should the meeting be abandoned before heat one, your ticket can be used at one of the following three home meetings after the rain-off or at the re-arranged fixture.

Should the meeting be called off before heat 10, the re-admission discount is as follows. £1 will be taken off the re-admission price for every heat that is not completed before heat 10. You can claim your discount upon presenting your ticket at one of the following three home meetings after the abandonment or at the re-arranged fixture.

Heats raced    Discount
1    £9
2    £8
3    £7
4    £6
5    £5
6    £4
7    £3
8    £2
9    £1

This is copied from the Ipswich website - one that at least is fully upfront with the policy by publushing clearly and in full on easily accessible public pages

So next time 8 pound off,, so tenner to get in,, add that to the 18 you paid tonight,,, 28 pound for 17 races,,,,,,, bargain :o

Edited by Baldyman

announced over the tannoy. re addmission ticket if meeting is abandonded is valid for any other meeting this season. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, clambo71 said:

announced over the tannoy. re addmission ticket if meeting is abandonded is valid for any other meeting this season. 

Which is good as opposed to just the next 3 meetings but doesnt mean it will be free admission rather than the £8 discount....

32 minutes ago, clambo71 said:

I have used my re-admission ticket in the past and never been charged any extra.

Good if you can but that would be a signicant enhancement to the standard policy that has been in place for about 3 seasons (???) now