British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Mon 8/4/19 Prem Shield 1st leg

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so , could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Can only see a Poole win here by around 10 points.

Be nice if against the odds Kings Lynn could win this

No it wouldn't!!

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Best get there early tonight, first time charges for car parking. What a fiasco that's going to be.

If you are able bodied there is no need to park in the car park.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think it will be close. Lynn are at home and have riders who know their way around. I reckon 4 points either way. 

Yes agree with that. Are you going Steve?

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Best get there early tonight, first time charges for car parking. What a fiasco that's going to be.

Hopefully not collecting the money at the gate, otherwise the queue up the road ain't half going to be long, especially if those that have told me that they intend handing over a £1 in 1 pence pieces carry out that threat, which of course is silly. 

Sure I’ve seen something that the car parking charge has been dropped. Mentioned at the fans forum after P&P apparently.

Would be nice if the club actually told us one way or another :rolleyes:

EDIT - I've now asked the club the question via Facebook. The website still says it's a £1 to use the main car parks but the Supporters Club did an update after P&P to say that the charge has been scrapped (knew I'd seen it somewhere).

Edited by Speedball

10 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Sure I’ve seen something that the car parking charge has been dropped. Mentioned at the fans forum after P&P apparently.

Would be nice if the club actually told us one way or another :rolleyes:

I thought I'd read that too but don't take too much notice nowadays:D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I thought I'd read that too but don't take too much notice nowadays:D 

I'm still paying attention, I'm just not going to handover my £18 so readily in future. Going tonight and then next week but after that, probably not until June/July.

Wow, how things change. Ten years ago neither of us would have dreamt of missing a meeting.

Hope you see some good racing, a few :drink: and maybe even a win ( no idea how likely that is :D)

9 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Wow, how things change. Ten years ago neither of us would have dreamt of missing a meeting.

Hope you see some good racing, a few :drink: and maybe even a win ( no idea how likely that is :D)

2 years ago I’d never thought of not going tonight 100% I’d be there - but I’m definitely not going tonight 

47 minutes ago, Speedball said:

I'm still paying attention, I'm just not going to handover my £18 so readily in future. Going tonight and then next week but after that, probably not until June/July.

28 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

16 minutes ago, Haza said:

2 years ago I’d never thought of not going tonight 100% I’d be there - but I’m definitely not going tonight 

Snap, until there's regular reviews of the racing improving and Keith making things a little more supporter friendly I'm out.

The AFA has just become a boring place to be.

Will hopefully be watching them away but only at Belle Vue, Swindon and Wolverhampton. 

24 minutes ago, Haza said:

snap

6 hours ago, Trees said:

Simple thoughts, a win needed by the Stars... 

Simple thoughts. A 5 point win for Lynn tonight and a thrashing for them on Thursdays. There, hows that.;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevehone said:

snap

Never thought you'd pass up the track photo's, what's the crack with you Steve??

For me Title favourites Poole should walk through this Lynn team 6/8 point away win.