British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Mon 8/4/19 Prem Shield 1st leg

41 minutes ago, clambo71 said:

Paid 7 means nothing its his actual points scored that is important.

Indeed to score 7 full points then he would have to beat his partner who therefore would drop those points and be paid instead for his total

14 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

That's one season, an out and out No1 has to consistent year in year out. Last year may have been just one of those purple patches. Not likely though, I'm sure Robert will be back up there soon.

He is still only young still tho! Like you say I don’t doubt he will discover what the issue is and be back to known form.

Lambert seems to have trouble at times and I wonder if it is that he has not (as far as i know) got a top "spanner man"  like  Woofy    would make a  big help and he could give more time tp just riding the bike and scoring big points          Just a thought

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Lambert seems to have trouble at times and I wonder if it is that he has not (as far as i know) got a top "spanner man"  like  Woofy    would make a  big help and he could give more time tp just riding the bike and scoring big points          Just a thought

Are mummy and daddy still his UK pit crew ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

That's a very childish remark

• Like 2

when Kings Lynn had Topinka as their captain through the PL days the team really were a TEAM, the spirit in the pits lifted everyone and also had a lot of teams beaten before the meeting started

53 minutes ago, Rickyb said:

That's a very childish remark

Just asked a question, but not had the answer yet. Is mother and father more acceptable for you ?

12 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Just asked a question, but not had the answer yet. Is mother and father more acceptable for you ?

Sounded more like a sarcastic remark, but if his parents are still his pit crew them i have to say they are doing a bloody good job of it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Rickyb said:

Sounded more like a sarcastic remark, but if his parents are still his pit crew them i have to say they are doing a bloody good job of it

It was a sarcastic remark.His dad was spannering for him in Poland on Sunday.

On 4/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, Blupanther said:

Robert has done a lot of growing up since riding for Peterborough, you should try to do the same.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, Skidder1 said:

All the negativity about the Stars after just one home meeting I find a little surprising?!  But I bet they looked nice and professional in their team kevlars...........!! :party:

And you FFS :rolleyes: 

• Haha 1

Not really, can take a hiding (Lynn have had umpteen over the years) but snide, childish comments on here I do struggle with. 

• Like 2