British Speedway Forum
Gambo

ACU Sidecar Series 2019 (Speedway Stadium Events)

The ACU 1000cc Sidecar Series starts at the Isle Of Wight on 1st June.

Round 2 is scheduled for Somerset on 28th of June with Round 3 at Leicester on 19th July.

The venue and date for the final round will be confirmed shortly.

Leicester also stage an Open Championship Sidecar meeting this Saturday (13th April).

18 Championship races plus 5 Support races all for just a Tenner!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 3:17 PM, Gambo said:

The ACU 1000cc Sidecar Series starts at the Isle Of Wight on 1st June.

Round 2 is scheduled for Somerset on 28th of June with Round 3 at Leicester on 19th July.

The venue and date for the final round will be confirmed shortly.

Leicester also stage an Open Championship Sidecar meeting this Saturday (13th April).

18 Championship races plus 5 Support races all for just a Tenner!

Last night's meeting sounds like a good one. I was unable to go but look forward to at least one of the other meetings mentioned above.

One question. Round 3 of the championship is scheduled for Leicester on 19th July? That's a Friday. I can't find confirmation of that date and was just wondering as the Saturday is available and Leicester now run on a Saturday. Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, False dawn said:

Last night's meeting sounds like a good one. I was unable to go but look forward to at least one of the other meetings mentioned above.

One question. Round 3 of the championship is scheduled for Leicester on 19th July? That's a Friday. I can't find confirmation of that date and was just wondering as the Saturday is available and Leicester now run on a Saturday. Thanks for your help.

Those are the dates I was given, but I have no idea as to the reason behind the Friday staging at Leicester.