British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bjcol

berwick v glasgow sat 13th april

20 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Average intellect of a speedway follower :party:

Out of character I know,  but I'll drag my average intellect into the Black and Gold before tomorrow's hostilities begin , see you there 

Bandits to win this one 52-38 . Cookie & Claus should score well, depends on what kind of backup they receive. Bandits probably have the edge at reserve. Hopefully a good safe meeting.

I predict a similar home win like Glasgow last night. 

R/R for Jye ? 

38 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

R/R for Jye ? 

Can't see any other outcome the way he came down after the race in heat 14 last night . 

Different ball game tonight with our gating having to be much better than it was last night . But if tonight's meeting is even half as good as last night's , then it will be a cracker . 

• Like 1

well Berwick fans get behind the ladsand sort out flash the cash tigers with a easy win mmmmmmmmmmm very nice

Hope it is as thrilling tonight as it was last night but as Paulco says the Tigers will need their gating boots on as they were not as sharp out as the bandits. Glasgow has been pretty much gate and go the last few years but the track last night had passing lines galore. Speedway as it should be. Hope Jye is okay as that was a nasty fall.

• Like 1

Confirmed that Jye Etheridge has suffered a broken collar bone in his accident last night so R/R will cover his rides tonight. Best wishes to Jye on a speedy recovery. A tough task just got a bit tougher with now a team of six but if Coty Garcia, who should be a busy boy tonight, can carry on his good start to the season Berwick can still win. No problems with the weather, right now its dry and bright, if a bit chilly and forecast to stay that way.

• Like 1

Large contingent travelling down, the first meeting last season was a cracker down there more of the same tonight would make it an excellent weekends entertainment.

Berwick should win but we will take a point is my prediction.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

For those of you who can’t make the trip the Bandits now have an unofficial dedicated Twitter account. Heat results seconds after each race.

@livebandits

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Large contingent travelling down, the first meeting last season was a cracker down there more of the same tonight would make it an excellent weekends entertainment.

Berwick should win but we will take a point is my prediction.

excellent news ... always enjoyed the Tiggers fans at Shielfield, they help to create a cracking atmosphere

• Like 1

This could go either way and I expect we will miss Jye quite a bit

Again I can see Cook, Jensen and Vissing putting on a show but the Bandits have the edge at reserve

If I was a Tigers fan I’d be quietly confident of sneaking a win if the three heat leaders can get some solid support

Berwick will need to have there gating gloves on tonight.

Very wary of this fixture... if we get out of this with a win I’ll be happy 

• Like 1

Back down to earth with a bang after last night. Was looking like a bit of a pumping at one stage. Sarjeant in ht15 tells it all.