British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bjcol

berwick v glasgow sat 13th april

37 minutes ago, Gazc said:

As good as Jensen was on Friday he was equally as poor last night, too early in the season for any knee jerk reactions to be honest. I am more concerned on Vissing away from home he seems to be a passenger most of the time and not what is required as back up.

Guarantees as stated no chance after last season. 

Vissing is a gater,fine on slick tracks.Thats about it with him IMO.Early season but he was poor last night considering he used to to ride there.Cooks average will hinder you in away matches IMO,unless like last night Sarjeant has a good meeting ,but the rest have to be “on the ball”.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, Normski said:

Bandits to win this one 52-38 . Cookie & Claus should score well, depends on what kind of backup they receive. Bandits probably have the edge at reserve. Hopefully a good safe meeting.

Getting good at this prediction game :D

• Like 3

A solid Bandits win, with the Heat 8 disposal of the ever-sporting Cookie Monster a highlight.    For those who stayed on, the second half saw local boy Mason Watson (#8) who is the first to make the colours straight from the Duns track looking very good for such limited experience, plus a really assured showing by Jedd List, who was so badly treated at Scunthorpe.   All in all, a good night at the skids. 

52 minutes ago, Normski said:

Getting good at this prediction game :D

Give me your Armadale prediction,to see if it worthwhile getting a Bank Loan to attend;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

A solid Bandits win, with the Heat 8 disposal of the ever-sporting Cookie Monster a highlight.    For those who stayed on, the second half saw local boy Mason Watson (#8) who is the first to make the colours straight from the Duns track looking very good for such limited experience, plus a really assured showing by Jedd List, who was so badly treated at Scunthorpe.   All in all, a good night at the skids. 

Heat 8 is protected so Craig the sportsman wasn't out until heat 9 just saying like, as for that old saying show me a good loser and I will show you a loser springs to mind.  Craig is certainly not that.  

Edited by Gazc

22 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Give me your Armadale prediction,to see if it worthwhile getting a Bank Loan to attend;)

We never go well there(but the same was said about Newcastle).✌

11 minutes ago, Gringo said:

We won there last year:rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Apart from our last ditch efforts to make the play-offs in 2018.

Edited by Gringo
Missed out a word.

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Heat 8 is protected so Craig the sportsman wasn't out until heat 9 just saying like, as for that old saying show me a good loser and I will show you a loser springs to mind.  Craig is certainly not that.  

Nobody’s having a pop but it would have been nice to see a handshake considering how hard they rode to ensure he didn’t pass! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

He doesn’t have a sportsman attitude though.Not a lot do do with good loser,acknowledging your fellow professionals is the right thing to do.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

He doesn’t have a sportsman attitude though.Not a lot do do with good loser,acknowledging your fellow professionals is the right thing to do.

What winner does have that attitude though, anyway it matters not You ran out deserved winners on the night plain and simple.

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Nobody’s having a pop but it would have been nice to see a handshake considering how hard they rode to ensure he didn’t pass! 

He may will have after the race he was clearly disappointed immediately after the heat had finished, but fair paly to the Berwick lads they rode a terrific 4 laps to keep him at bay.

Fuss about not to much IMO, not every rider shakes hand or acknowledges other riders after each race, for me its all down to the individual rider. 

anyone got any pics or video of Craig Cook and Richard Lawson shaking hands and respecting each other racing ?    

looks like they are all lovey dovey now .......Richard included in the testimonial  ...

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1