British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bjcol

berwick v glasgow sat 13th april

13 minutes ago, screm said:

Fuss about not to much IMO, not every rider shakes hand or acknowledges other riders after each race, for me its all down to the individual rider. 

C’mon,the vast majority do though.

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

C’mon,the vast majority do though.

Yes they do, but as I say its down to each individual. its not something I`ve ever studied to be honest but I`m sure there will have been times where one of the Berwick riders haven't acknowledged the other riders after a race. I think we can forgive Cook, as Ht9 swung the meeting in Berwick`s favour and going into the race I am sure Glasgow would've had different ideas.

12 minutes ago, screm said:

Yes they do, but as I say its down to each individual. its not something I`ve ever studied to be honest but I`m sure there will have been times where one of the Berwick riders haven't acknowledged the other riders after a race. I think we can forgive Cook, as Ht9 swung the meeting in Berwick`s favour and going into the race I am sure Glasgow would've had different ideas.

That was the pivotable race , but ultimately after watching how average out of the gate we were on Friday , my fears about Saturday came to fruition . Berwick are a solid side and there won't be many leave Sheilfield with the points .Gappmaier is a completely different rider round his home shale and the engine room of him and Doolan need to keep their form while covering for Etheridge . 

After our performance on Friday , last night brought us back down to earth , and one or two stepping things up to support Cook away from home is necessary if we're to do anything this season .

• Like 2