British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. 11/4/2019 Shield 2nd leg

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Not a big fan of Middlo....dont think he is a great manager to be fair and his comments on social media are plain daft at times

But you cant deny he is Poole through and through and dedicates himself

If Poole want to run a meeting for him thats up to them and so be it.

Dont think you will get fans of other clubs being bothered to come and see it though but thats there choice....will be a bit of a Poole love in.

Has the greatest manager in Peter Adams had a benefit meeting for all he has done for a variety of clubs? 

I had mentioned that a page back mate he is one that would be worthy of one 

I still can't get my head round the fact that middlo is sponsored, as per his tweet thanking all of them, mind you Poole appear on TV more than most other teams so they obviously get plenty of coverage for their money.

quite wrongly I assumed the names on his shirt, cap etc were team logos not his own personal sponsors:blink:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gavan said:

Not a big fan of Middlo....dont think he is a great manager to be fair and his comments on social media are plain daft at times

But you cant deny he is Poole through and through and dedicates himself

If Poole want to run a meeting for him thats up to them and so be it.

Dont think you will get fans of other clubs being bothered to come and see it though but thats there choice....will be a bit of a Poole love in.

Has the greatest manager in Peter Adams had a benefit meeting for all he has done for a variety of clubs? 

Maybe something for the Wolves thread. Its simply down to the owner (CVS) as to whether they wish to give him a benefit - as it was down to Matt Ford to grant one for Middlo.

20 hours ago, Badge said:

I still can't get my head round the fact that middlo is sponsored, as per his tweet thanking all of them, mind you Poole appear on TV more than most other teams so they obviously get plenty of coverage for their money.

quite wrongly I assumed the names on his shirt, cap etc were team logos not his own personal sponsors:blink:

Sponsors simply want to be linked to success!!

• Like 1