British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. 11/4/2019 Shield 2nd leg

22 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Might just be the guy sitting on them ;)

practising out in Poland, I believe!!!!!!!!!!

Much better from Kasper tonight. 

• Like 1

Andersen looks a very decent and tidy rider. Can’t see what Lynn fans are moaning about they have been well up for it tonight. Proctor just rode last to first passing Josh and Holder with ease.  Lynn could steal a win tonight to be honest. No good Holder riding like a plank at the back shaking his head. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Andersen looks a very decent and tidy rider. Can’t see what Lynn fans are moaning about they have been well up for it tonight. Proctor just rode last to first passing Josh and Holder with ease.  Lynn could steal a win tonight to be honest. No good Holder riding like a plank at the back shaking his head. 

Are you sure it's not Hans, as the Andersen at Peterborough has scored zero points from four rides :(

• Like 1

Good ride by ty the only decent race all night so far mostly from the gate otherwise 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We seem to do moaning on here better than any other clubs supporters unfortunately. Some of it justified but the vast majority really not. 

• Like 3

Very poor performance from Poole tonight.... apparently Ipswich are the leagues cannon fodder and we put 59 past Lynn. 

Apparently the track is awful gate and go sums up why Worrall has 2 lasts and a win and Klindt has 2 wins and a last.

Much better performance from Lynn tonight no excuses from Poole at all. 

So far this strength in depth team looks average or the track was poor.

Jack Holder isn’t a number one and Kurtz yet again goes missing towards the later stages of a meeting.... No good riders like Worrall and Klindt getting 6 or 7 of the top two are only doing the same or less

Edited by Gavan

Well done Kings Lynn. I didn't think the Stars would score 30. I am happy to be proved wrong. The Stars season has started tonight.

As I said on the other thread, as long as Lambert performs like a No1 Kings Lynn are ok.

Poole need to get used to whomever is at No 1 for them is going to struggle.

• Like 1

And the Poole unbeaten home record lasts ............. about 90 minutes  :)

• Like 2

Excellent response from the team after the first two meetings. Mustn’t get carried away as it’s just a challenge match with a fancy name and we have lost over two legs but it’s very encouraging with contributions from 1-7. 

Must take the momentum into Monday. 

Holder pathetic and Kurtz goes missing at crunch time again. 

23 hours ago, The Stag said:

20 point win for Poole i reckon. I predict Andersen will score......0 points!!

Good on Kasper! :icon_smile_clown:

unexpected result with Poole looking iffy at home.

• Like 1

Just now, BWitcher said:

As I said on the other thread, as long as Lambert performs like a No1 Kings Lynn are ok.

Poole need to get used to whomever is at No 1 for them is going to struggle.

Spot on as I said before Holder isn’t ready to be a number one and Kurtz is flaky

It gives me more faith that is at Ipswich will not be as bad as people think we are.

Only Josh and the reserves did their jobs tonight 

16 minutes ago, mrss said:

Well done Kings Lynn. I didn't think the Stars would score 30. I am happy to be proved wrong. The Stars season has started tonight.

I thought it was going to be a big Poole win. Glad to be wrong also. Looks like Robert has found his problem, I hope.

All 7 riders chipped in ,and pleased to see Kasper picking up points, including a heat win.

How did the crowd look size wise, not the look on their faces:wink:

Edited by Bald Bloke