Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester Track Best Evs!

34 minutes ago, iainb said:

Read this:

http://www.leicesterspeedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31357.1

Had to check it wasn't April the 1st!

It wasn't...

Are they deliberately trying to wind punters up? I've seen more tractor racing than speedway racing at BP so far this season!

I did not see the Ipswich or the Redcar matches but I was more than happy with the racing at the other two meetings.

33 minutes ago, Skodaman said:

I did not see the Ipswich or the Redcar matches but I was more than happy with the racing at the other two meetings.

They were the 2 matches I did see and except for Bomber there wasn't much to write home about

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Read this:

http://www.leicesterspeedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31357.1

Had to check it wasn't April the 1st!

It wasn't...

Are they deliberately trying to wind punters up? I've seen more tractor racing than speedway racing at BP so far this season!

why do you go to the meetings if its that bad,

ok the track is not what everybody wants, but im sure, workington, rye house, lakeside, and every other track which is shut would like a track this bad.

did track record not go this year as well, track cannot be that bad or is it because its not to all riders liking when they don't score.

6 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

why do you go to the meetings if its that bad,

ok the track is not what everybody wants, but im sure, workington, rye house, lakeside, and every other track which is shut would like a track this bad.

did track record not go this year as well, track cannot be that bad or is it because its not to all riders liking when they don't score.

That's a question I do keep asking myself... habit I suppose. I haven't been to 2 of the 4 so far this season, perhaps I should stop going, what do you think?

Yes the track record did go, but then if I remember correctly the tractor had to come out for an unplanned track grade. If you're into watching fast times I suppose it's great

19 minutes ago, iainb said:

That's a question I do keep asking myself... habit I suppose. I haven't been to 2 of the 4 so far this season, perhaps I should stop going, what do you think?

Yes the track record did go, but then if I remember correctly the tractor had to come out for an unplanned track grade. If you're into watching fast times I suppose it's great

thats your choice, i go to support Peterbrough due to loving speedway and don't want it to stop

Leicester’s  track will get better every week ,Stewart comes down a few days before and along with a few dedicated helpers are making improvements every week and he stays on till after the practice day on the Sunday to get it ready for the following week there are a few areas he has been working on to try and get it right for good racing 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cupidstunt said:

thats your choice, i go to support Peterbrough due to loving speedway and don't want it to stop

I much prefer Peterborough, as a neutral though. It's a trek across town and then another 30 odd miles but generally worth the effort and expense. BP is about a mile up the road from where I live... just can't get enthused though

Just now, mac101 said:

Leicester’s  track will get better every week ,Stewart comes down a few days before and along with a few dedicated helpers are making improvements every week and he stays on till after the practice day on the Sunday to get it ready for the following week there are a few areas he has been working on to try and get it right for good racing 

well unless they cut away at the inside line each week the track ain't never going to get any better

Maybe the topic heading should be Leicester Track Best It's Ever Been!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1