British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

PSC • Swindon Robins v Poole Pirates • 18/04

Heat two rode OK. Think it will be fine.  Riders tending to left off bend two but nothing serious. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Come find me on home straight.........son 

I’m already there! In front of the bar. 

No passing as such just yet. Race to first bend. Hopefully it will improve. 

Coming out of second bend the track dips. 

Brady says track is good and will be a good race track once it’s sorted. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No passing as such just yet. Race to first bend. Hopefully it will improve. 

Coming out of second bend the track dips. 

Rollercoaster Robins ....

Thought that was a tad harsh, Lampart has to lay it down otherwise he would have clattered in Jacobson who turned himself inside out 

Track has been fine. Lambrt ex as he was too far back and Shanes was in front of him in third. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Track has been fine. Lambrt ex as he was too far back and Shanes was in front of him in third. 

I’m down on bend 3 if you wanna come say hi 

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Those lampposts look very close, thought there had to be a certain distance safe zone.

386B840A-1570-4CF5-B109-33B206477019.jpeg

The existing lighting posts around the old parts of the track are exactly the same distance from the fence and have been there for decades. The fence is about 7 foot high also.

believe it or not, people who have run a track for years and years are perfectly capable of making modifications to a track without having to consult with a bloke on the Internet first.

Edited by Speedy swindon pete
  • Like 1

Poole manage to somehow throw away a winning position and scrape a draw.... and a mate of mine who is actually been working in Bristol went to the meeting (Eastbourne fan) and said that the decision to exclude Doyle was farcical ( I wasn’t there just saying)

Swindon’s issues are clearly the bottom 3 riders although the exclusion of Doyle cost them the win.

For Poole it’s quite clear Jack Holder isn’t a number one and Worrall isn’t cutting it at all at the moment. Klindt had his first poor meeting so can be forgiven that and Brady saw the meeting out better.

Pooles reserves will always keep them in meetings .... that is until they come up against Heeps and Allen at the top of the league Witches 

• Haha 2