Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches PSC 15th April

12 minutes ago, Badge said:

Return leg in the cup competition,  hope we keep it close

https://ipswichwitches.co/kings-lynn-v-ipswich-raceday-preview/

Yeah Badge we need to keep it close

A 2 point win will do rather than 28 ;)

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Just a Stars win on the night is all I hope for!

Do you mean that? lol  

Of course I mean that. Early season matches have an odd feel and an odd result about them all too often. If you mean do I still love the Stars - of course I do! I will have my money ready to renew my Supporters Club membership. Now I have recovered from my over the winter triple heart bypass I hope I am going to get a track walk in 2019? It's other aspects of how things are done at KLS that do not appeal to me. Go Lambo Go! I remember in the long and distant past that those Witches came, raced and conquered.

Of course you can do the track walk, this week if you like!!  Gotta be there for 1810??

Won't be attending this meeting . I dont do pretty stupid cup matches . Hopefully the  Stars will give the Witches a good thumping.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, mrss said:

Won't be attending this meeting . I dont do pretty stupid cup matches . Hopefully the  Stars will give the Witches a good thumping.

Wow, any meeting against the old enemy has to be worth a look, Norfolk v Suffolk, our pride at stake!

• Like 4

You look down the Ipswich 1-7 and they have all ridden well at Lynn before, this is going to be a tough night and I have to agree that any sort of win will do nicely. Feel more optimistic after Thursday night. 

So long as Lamberts return to form remains intact then Lynn should win this

We will be there and making some noise either way :t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrss said:

This is Ipswich we are talking about,it doesn't matter what stupid cup meeting it is.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

Such a shame it isn't being ridden on Friday.

Agreed but....