British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches PSC 15th April

2 hours ago, Siggytastic said:

Such a shame it isn't being ridden on Friday.

I'm quite happy that it isn't actually on the usual Good Friday,i'm at work then:t:.

18 hours ago, Trees said:

Of course you can do the track walk, this week if you like!!  Gotta be there for 1810??

Chauffeur No. 2 ( KL based ) likes to arrive around 7 pm. However, chauffeur No. 1 ( based near Kettering ) will be coming on 29th ( weather permitting ) and he likes to arrive before the gates open ( to secure "his" car park space ). When chauffeur No. 2 is on duty I will be up for the track walk. No wheels of my own you see. Life was so much easier in the early 1970's for me at least!

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

Chauffeur No. 2 ( KL based ) likes to arrive around 7 pm. However, chauffeur No. 1 ( based near Kettering ) will be coming on 29th ( weather permitting ) and he likes to arrive before the gates open ( to secure "his" car park space ). When chauffeur No. 2 is on duty I will be up for the track walk. No wheels of my own you see. Life was so much easier in the early 1970's for me at least!

I'll put you on the list for the 29th then OK.... 

What track is buster working on. ? 

We should win this meeting by at least 8 however who knows. Should be a good meeting

2 hours ago, Danny Connor said:

What track is buster working on. ? 

We should win this meeting by at least 8 however who knows. Should be a good meeting

I would think Lynn's as they had something going on there his afternoon when I drove past, wasn't bangers, probably flat trackers.

27 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Doubts on Harris being there......

Only Belle Vue not riding so guest options limited

44 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Doubts on Harris being there......

What's up with Harris?

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Only Belle Vue not riding so guest options limited

With the way K Bjerre has started the season,he would be better than having Harris around our place.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What's up with Harris?

With the way K Bjerre has started the season,he would be better than having Harris around our place.

He isn’t a heat leader anymore according to Bluster

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Perfect choice then - he can shove his words right up his @£$€ :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What's up with Harris?

Crashed in last ride at Eastbourne Sat night and had a trip to A&E

14 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

He is a heat leader in this league,but if the top riders ever come back i would say he wouldn't be.I think Buster may have said this even if he thought he was a heat leader because he has been let down by him so many times.I must admit i haven't seen this quote by Buster,where was that from?

Bjerre is very much a confidence rider if he gets an injury you will see a different rider.By the way i'm not hoping he gets injured as i hope all riders stay injury free.

Be interesting to see the line ups from 2002 . I think that’s the last time we rode vs each other at the same level.

im thinking. Nicki, ulamek, madsen, erikson, Kramer, McGowan etc vs Louis, Hample, miskowiak? Jansen? Baron? Doncaster? 

Im guessing a bit but it’s been a while!