British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches PSC 15th April

1 hour ago, Trees said:

There's not only twitter to get your news from, Facebook and Instagram now... https://m.facebook.com/klspeedway/

https://www.instagram.com/kingslynnstars/

That’s all well and good but why should I chase the club ? it’s not my business sadly for KL Speedway I’ve found other things to spend my hard earned cash on and I don’t have to chase any of these other options so why should I chase speedway if speedway can’t be arsed with me ?

1 hour ago, Haza said:

That’s all well and good but why should I chase the club ? it’s not my business sadly for KL Speedway I’ve found other things to spend my hard earned cash on and I don’t have to chase any of these other options so why should I chase speedway if speedway can’t be arsed with me ?

Hardly chasing them, I thought we follow clubs/people on social media that we are interested in, but you're not anymore I guess so enjoy your new hobbies Haza ....

6 hours ago, Trees said:

Yayyyy Tellboy :D It was a tight match (with all the emotion that goes with it) until heat 8 when we pulled away by 6 pts :) There was some exciting racing 100% and we got the win over the Witches, can't be bad. Then off to a room full of fans for the press conference, everyone was happy, apart from Kasper who bravely faced us but as expected EVERYONE voiced their support for him, it was so good to hear. Thomas was obviously voted Rider of the Night by the KLSSC member, who else! Onwards and upwards for our Stars :)

I felt really gutted for Kasper as he sat there at the conference.He looked a broken man to me,he really is struggling at the NA.But fair play to that gentleman in the corner who spoke on the mike in trying to raise Kasper's morale.And then roundly applauded by all in the room.

Also loved the Brexit question which i thought was so funny,i hope that's how the person intended it anyway.

Edited by tellboy

7 hours ago, Trees said:

Hardly chasing them, I thought we follow clubs/people on social media that we are interested in, but you're not anymore I guess so enjoy your new hobbies Haza ....

Am I not interested anymore? That’s news to me just because I chose not to attend doesn’t mean I’m not interested anymore I wouldn’t have deleted Kings Lynn Speedway they blocked me for a view that not club policy they don’t like criticism of any kind if your a happy clapper your fine I guess the clubs Twitter account has become a sunshine and roses account were your not allowed a point of view other than the clubs view , But if they won’t listen to fans views then Speedway gets what it’s deserves . 

Edited by Haza
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tellboy said:

I felt really gutted for Kasper as he sat there at the conference.He looked a broken man to me,he really is struggling at the NA.But fair play to that gentleman in the corner who spoke on the mike in trying to raise Kasper's morale.And then roundly applauded by all in the room.

Also loved the Brexit question which i thought was so funny,i hope that's how the person intended it anyway.

A while ago if a rider was struggling a senior team mate to would take his bikes on track for a few laps after the meeting. Then report back with set up tips and anything else he thought needed changing. Doesn't this happen anymore?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Haza said:

Am I not interested anymore? That’s news to me just because I chose not to attend doesn’t mean I’m not interested anymore I wouldn’t have deleted Kings Lynn Speedway they blocked me for a view that not club policy they don’t like criticism of any kind if your a happy clapper your fine I guess the clubs Twitter account has become a sunshine and roses account were your not allowed a point of view other than the clubs view , But if they won’t listen to fans views then Speedway gets what it’s deserves . 

Yeah mate. We get it. Over and over again! 

The 1 thing more boring than brexit is this regurgitated topic. You’re entitled to it but nobody cares if you are there or not.

its good to see a good performance from the lads. I’m glad the crowd showed support to Kasper. He may struggle at home but the points he scored somewhat unexpectedly were the difference at Poole. If he keeps that up away then in the bigger picture. As long as we keep winning at home then it doesn’t really matter too much

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Great home derby win With more to follow this year it’s like rolling the clock back Track looked very good As did Peterborough last week. Some real positives with the two other local teams now racing .I enjoyed going back to Saddlebow after not being able for last  year. The place looks very good now.

Roll on for a great Stars year

2 hours ago, mrss said:

A while ago if a rider was struggling a senior team mate to would take his bikes on track for a few laps after the meeting. Then report back with set up tips and anything else he thought needed changing. Doesn't this happen anymore?

Don't know if it goes on anymore,i don't stay to long after the meetings to see if it does.

Agree to a point but he needs to start showing something at home eventually.....if he is scoring 5 or 6 away every time then it’s not such a big deal but he hadn’t even looked competitive at Lynn yet. One would like to think that he is practicing and getting advice on set ups and riding technique. He should at least be making half decent starts by now which is two thirds of the battle. 

Is there more than Kings Lynn as a problem to Anderson?  As in what kind of scores is he knocking up for Sheffield.  If he is not hitting 3rd heat leader/2nd string scores at that level then maybe there are bigger issues.

I thought I read he was better prepared for this season than ever before with a full time mechanic onboard.  

All seems to point to issues with the lad himself.  

Maybe an intensive ride out with say Rob Lambert over a couple of days around Saddlebow could be a make or break for lad.  If there is then no marked improvement, maybe both parties should shake hands and go thier seperate ways.

Maybe he just isn't good enough or will ever be good enough. Most riders reach a certain level and that's their level their whole career 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny Connor said:

Yeah mate. We get it. Over and over again! 

The 1 thing more boring than brexit is this regurgitated topic. You’re entitled to it but nobody cares if you are there or not.

its good to see a good performance from the lads. I’m glad the crowd showed support to Kasper. He may struggle at home but the points he scored somewhat unexpectedly were the difference at Poole. If he keeps that up away then in the bigger picture. As long as we keep winning at home then it doesn’t really matter too much

Since when have I mentioned Twitter till this week ? So how you can say I’ve said it over and over again I’m not sure . 

But at least on here we get a true picture rather than just the happy clappers on Twitter who tow the line . 

We are all indeed entitled to an opinion which makes the speedway forum a better place to read comments so you keep them coming it’s very entertaining.

Edited by Haza

7 minutes ago, semion said:

Haza, without a doubt you are entitled to yours :unsure:

We are - we may not all agree which is normal in life - but least comments are not censored on here that’s what makes comments more interesting. And we get a truer picture. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, semion said:

Is there more than Kings Lynn as a problem to Anderson?  As in what kind of scores is he knocking up for Sheffield.  If he is not hitting 3rd heat leader/2nd string scores at that level then maybe there are bigger issues.

I thought I read he was better prepared for this season than ever before with a full time mechanic onboard.  

All seems to point to issues with the lad himself.  

Maybe an intensive ride out with say Rob Lambert over a couple of days around Saddlebow could be a make or break for lad.  If there is then no marked improvement, maybe both parties should shake hands and go thier seperate ways.

Kasper has scored 3....4....5, and 1 so far for Sheffield as far as I can see. That's riding at number 3.

Edited by Bald Bloke