British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches PSC 15th April

Is anyone saying it is special other than you? 

Is it only ‘Special’ when there is overtaking involved.?   Can we not enjoy a race where a rider defends a lead ?

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, semion said:

Is it only ‘Special’ when there is overtaking involved.?   Can we not enjoy a race where a rider defends a lead ?

It's not too hard to defend a lead at Saddlebow these days  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's not too hard to defend a lead at Saddlebow these days  :)

Cruel Blue, Cruel :)  Even if it’s true

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2019 at 10:10 AM, Haza said:

Since when have I mentioned Twitter till this week ? So how you can say I’ve said it over and over again I’m not sure . 

But at least on here we get a true picture rather than just the happy clappers on Twitter who tow the line . 

We are all indeed entitled to an opinion which makes the speedway forum a better place to read comments so you keep them coming it’s very entertaining.

We don't get a true picture from you Haza because you don't go anymore, all you can speak about is out of date stuff basically ....... same with others on here who don't go anymore??

• Like 2

I think it was a reasonable race with positions in doubt/close together - plus it was Lynn vs Ipswich!

The other thing to remember is of course the BSPA adore Harris, always have and I'll never forget the year they changed the Cardiff wildcard just to ensure he was there.  Wouldn't surprise me to see him in the SON either. 

• Like 1