British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Premiership • Wolverhampton v Swindon • 15/04

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Hans Nielsen, Sam Ermolenko, Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump. Riders never choose to get beat. Masters not looking like a No.1 Who will go when Thorsell fit? 

The No 1 position will alternate during the year and whoever is there will see a drop. 

7 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Is it a disappointment tho? Not many would have expected the Robins to win. I’d say it’s a great result getting a point and keeping it close throughout against one of the more fancied teams this season.

True. But always a disappointment not to win. That's always the main objective (unless the averages need to drop a bit, as it were).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Hope and expect to shut you up.....for the love of God hope someone or something does!!!!

Why are you so rude? I’m entitled to my opinion. I hope Lampart does well, but he was a strange signing.

• Thanks 1

Well done Robins, gaining a point, especially Muesli and Batch. Was lost at reserve. Big scores from Nick and Becks.

• Like 1

Whilst it's easy to.point at Lampart and the reserves, Doyle not winning a race all night is equally as significant.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, frigbo said:

Whilst it's easy to.point at Lampart and the reserves, Doyle not winning a race all night is equally as significant.

To be fair to Doyle he did finish second to Robins riders twice and went off 15m and still finished 2nd in another one

Given the cool breeze last night -  Thumbs up to the Wolves Management for cancelling the interval and getting a move on with proceedings.

I may have this wrong but Lampart seemed to make the gate in most races according to updates and then seemed to be passed ....that bodes well to me for future performances on other tracks. Wolves will win most matches at home and for Swindon to only lose by 2 is a great result..............Doyle didnt win a race and Zach and Shanes as well as Lampart struggled

On 4/15/2019 at 9:35 PM, BWitcher said:

That's what I thought.

Doesn't change what an awful decision it was. It gives them the inside gate whichever way you look at it.

Fortunately didn't cost us, mainly due to Becker.

Decent result though as well under strength without Nick Morris. Once he is back Wolves will be very tough to crack at Monmore.

Missed opportunity for Swindon.

8 paid 9 return doesn't tell me 'well under strength', i admit it's always better to go with 7 riders, but at home Nick was covered as well as could be to be fair.

Glad to get so close as it was our 1st meeting of 2019... roll on at the 'New' Abbey, fingers crossed all goes smoothly with the changes that have been done.

• Like 1