British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Unpopular Opinions - Speedway Edition

Noticed a recent trend on Twitter of unpopular opinions thought id start the Speedway version 

- Greg Hancock is actually a bit of an a##hole 

- Chris Harris isn't that exciting to watch on a bike.. awful style 

What have people got 

Edited by phillipsr

how about:

- This thread is a bit silly?

• Like 1

Although he won a World Championship, Chris Holder was never a World class rider.

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Noticed a recent trend on Twitter of unpopular opinions thought id start the Speedway version 

What have people got 

Says the guy who is the biggest BSF a##hole.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

What have people got 

In the pantheon of ignorant a##eholes on this Forum - you must be top. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Says the guy who is the biggest BSF a##hole.

:rofl: a man who nearly destroyed Newcastle speedway, treated riders like c**p calling me an a**hole. Just brilliant 

23 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

In the pantheon of ignorant a##eholes on this Forum - you must be top. 

Haven't heard from you for a while. It was nice!!! .. A racist old idiot doesn't like me!! What will i do. Thought you were leaving the forum or was that just bluster so people would beg you to stay.. no one cared 

3 hours ago, iainb said:

how about:

- This thread is a bit silly?

Dont reply then. Not that hard 

7 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

:rofl: a man who nearly destroyed Newcastle speedway, treated riders like c**p calling me an a**hole. Just brilliant 

I've had my run-ins with Tsunami on the political threads, but you can't question his speedway credentials.  Involved in one of the most successful spells of Newcastle Speedway and then running some invaluable training schools.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

I've had my run-ins with Tsunami on the political threads, but you can't question his speedway credentials.  Involved in one of the most successful spells of Newcastle Speedway and then running some invaluable training schools.

Actively involved in the laughing stock British Speedway has become... i think its fair to question his credentials 

this seems like a thread which needs strangling at birth. It hasn't started well.

BTW i disagree politically with Tsunami and TWK usually but I have never felt the need to be so rude, despite the fact that one is a Geordie and the other a Mackem and both are exiters.

Edited by ch958
n
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

Thanks LC. Signed Jesper, Nicki, Bjarne and KB, and ran my free training school for 10 years now that has produced all the Gems team, including Archie Freeman 150cc British Champion and both 125 and 500 NJL champions last year.

Brought Newcastle back in 1997, and some unpopular cretin says "I destroyed Newcastle Speedway."  NURSE NURSE :D:D:D:D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Thanks LC. Signed Jesper, Nicki, Bjarne and KB, and ran my free training school for 10 years now that has produced all the Gems team, including Archie Freeman 150cc British Champion and both 125 and 500 NJL champions last year.

Brought Newcastle back in 1997, and some unpopular cretin says "I destroyed Newcastle Speedway."  NURSE NURSE :D:D:D:D

You never stop learning. Didn't know that one ;)

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Micheal Lee should never have been banned. Views 

Michel Lee threw his career away could  have achieved much much more