British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyderd

SON ticket for sale

Just bought SON ticket for Saturday 11th May, Grandstand, Block C seat G72. After printing it off I went to file it in my folder only to find I already have one,.

This ticket has just cost me £42.20p, lets forget about the £2.20p. Does anyone want/need this ticket. PM me if you do.

With the quality of riders combined with the best track in GB, you can guarantee top quality racing... provided the weather does not play havoc with the track.

This is a must for anyone who enjoys Speedway

3 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

With the quality of riders combined with the best track in GB, you can guarantee top quality racing... provided the weather does not play havoc with the track.

Unfortunately with the first gp a week later, some of us cant do them all. Worth going just to see Tai ride on British soil though.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 5:35 PM, Gunner85 said:

It's ok if you live local, but i wouldn't travel miles to watch it.

Plenty making the effort.  The Grandstand has been virtually sold out for a week at least. 

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

It's ok if you live local, but i wouldn't travel miles to watch it.

If I have this right you used to regularly go to Hyde road on a Saturday night with your Wimbledon mates.

I never thought I would say this but The NSS is better than Hyde road.

This May be mistaken identity.. but I am fairly confident 

12 hours ago, coldace said:

Plenty making the effort.  The Grandstand has been virtually sold out for a week at least. 

Got my South Stand tickets last night, numbers 807 and 808...

£22.50 plus £2.20 administration fee for me and my 15 year old lad...

(£27.00 if I went to an Aces meeting and ordered via the Internet, so Great Value!)

Presume they are going out in some kind of order?

If so that's over 2500 already.....

That temporary stand may be needed on turns 3 and 4...

Some strong advertising in and around Manchester for the event on billboards so hopefully they get a good turn out...

Edited by mikebv

10 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

If I have this right you used to regularly go to Hyde road on a Saturday night with your Wimbledon mates.

I never thought I would say this but The NSS is better than Hyde road.

This May be mistaken identity.. but I am fairly confident 

I used to travel all over the place when i was younger, but i don't have the motivation now. The NSS is a great track that i have visited 3 times, but speedway is all about geographics for me these days.

Does anybody know what the parking arrangements are? I have emailed Belle Vue, but they seem to be choosing not to reply.