British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Belle Vue Thursday 18th April 7.30pm

22 minutes ago, ouch said:

Predicable result and pleased to see Dan and Jaimon get some much needed laps in and stay safe. Pleased with that. 

Yes i agree Belle Vue much overrated. 

• Like 1

And when Danny gets his engines up to speed,,,, we shall be even better at home :D

Bjerre looked very fast,,, and another pretty awesome display from Heeps.  Next Thursday shall be one of our toughest tests with Doyle Batch and Ellis. 

A good performance tonight,,,, but belle Vue had more race winners

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And when Danny gets his engines up to speed,,,, we shall be even better at home :D

Bjerre looked very fast,,, and another pretty awesome display from Heeps.  Next Thursday shall be one of our toughest tests with Doyle Batch and Ellis. 

Never happy :P Top of the league with the Panthers second ;)

Good racing tonight and another good team performance!

Particularly very good race between Heeps and Fricke in heat 11 - hope that’s the heat they post a video of - would like see it back again!

Great ride from Lawson in heat 15, didn’t think bjerre was gonna be beaten again! He was pretty damned fast for someone’s who’s no longer a heat leader in this league! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

They had 8 race wins to our 7 but also had 12 last places to our 3!! And 6 of their race wins we nullified with a 3-3 so pretty positive all round imo

• Like 2

Solid and impressive performance

Stand outs were Dickie and Cam

Danny, Nuts, Jake and Rory all did there job and Barry was unlucky to be pulled out of a ride as he did nothing wrong (good to see Ritchie make the tough but correct call to switch)

The Witches garden is looking quite rosy at the moment - long may it continue :)

• Like 1

Bjerre was the standout rider for the aces, they have a weak tail away from NSS and Bewley was worse than that! Completely different when on his home track.  Heeps/Fricke race was brilliant stuff. He's too good for reserve. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouch said:

Predicable result and pleased to see Dan and Jaimon get some much needed laps in and stay safe. Pleased with that. 

LOL 

• Like 3

Tried to PM you but your account won’t except messages. Everyone else please ignore. 

I’m amazed by your lack of knowledge of the sport and the participants involved. Yes I speak to the lads first hand and know what they’re going through but there’s quite a lot of information out there to enable you to have a greater understanding if you tried, or are you yet another BSF troll?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ouch said:

Tried to PM you but your account won’t except messages. Everyone else please ignore. 

I’m amazed by your lack of knowledge of the sport and the participants involved. Yes I speak to the lads first hand and know what they’re going through but there’s quite a lot of information out there to enable you to have a greater understanding if you tried, or are you yet another BSF troll?

Who is this aimed at? If it’s myself please acknowledge and I’ll reply accordingly. If it’s someone else, apologies in advance..

10 hours ago, Gavan said:

Oops

Another solid home display by the witches and with a poor guest performance from Rory with only 6..... 

Seems that we may just do alright this season 

Yeah Gavlar got that well wrong.  Hadn’t factored in a Bewley zero.  Had  him down for at least an 8.

Belle Vue will come good once Bewley is up and running and the Aussie kid finds his feet.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Who is this aimed at? If it’s myself please acknowledge and I’ll reply accordingly. If it’s someone else, apologies in advance..

Yep, you. 

28 minutes ago, semion said:

Yeah Gavlar got that well wrong.  Hadn’t factored in a Bewley zero.  Had  him down for at least an 8.

Belle Vue will come good once Bewley is up and running and the Aussie kid finds his feet.

Spot on.