British Speedway Forum
Mafiarule

Who will make a move for Josh Bates.could well be the inspired signing of the season

1 hour ago, Mafiarule said:

What averages would Josh bates come in on. 

Will do ok. Saw someone on twitter say he should be in the GPs. You think you’ve seen it all then that comes up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mafiarule said:

What averages would Josh bates come in on. 

Only one average and that would be about 5.27 i reckon.

Josh is an exciting prospect. If you'd have seen his sublime pass on Michael Palm Toft on bends 3&4 in the Leicester vs Redcar match on 30th March, you'd know what I mean (shame the race subsequently stopped, but he did win the rerun).

He's a level headed lad and knows that a couple of good meetings following a season off doesn't mean he's going to rule the world. But watch out. This a rider with a real future. 

6 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Josh is an exciting prospect. If you'd have seen his sublime pass on Michael Palm Toft on bends 3&4 in the Leicester vs Redcar match on 30th March, you'd know what I mean (shame the race subsequently stopped, but he did win the rerun).

He's a level headed lad and knows that a couple of good meetings following a season off doesn't mean he's going to rule the world. But watch out. This a rider with a real future. 

Do me a favour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Are you for real?

• Like 1

On the track he's matured beyond recognition. Can't comment about off-track but would like to think he's improving in that area.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, False dawn said:

I think I could have passed MPT that night

Michael Palm Toft - R, 1', R, T/(NG - 0) = 1+1

Heard it all before about many riders... Jason Garrity being the last, where is he now?

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

Are you for real?

What makes you say that? Genuine question.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, False dawn said:

WTF? He has the Samaritans on speed dial !!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, fliss44 said:

What makes you say that? Genuine question.

Hes a bit of a nutcase?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

Do I really have to justify an answer

you don't have to justify it... maybe just expand on it a bit?

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:51 PM, iainb said:

you don't have to justify it... maybe just expand on it a bit?

It appears that all we are going to be told is that ''he's a nutter'' and ''has the Samaritans on speed dial.'':rolleyes:

All I  see is  that he's a very exciting speedway rider to watch, happy to chat to his fans,  is a crowd pleaser and always appears professional in his approach. Can't please 'em all!!!!

Edited by fliss44
  • Like 2