British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Poole Pirates v Swindon Robins • Good Friday

2 hours ago, ray c said:

I see dan ford reaction to the meeting on pirates defeat on Friday but not a mention of the state of the track . I find that strange ?

Not strange he just doesn't give a rubbish!

1 minute ago, ArthurRudge said:

Oh dear lord!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

is that a fact or are just talking rubbish

• Like 1

Anyone watching Poland v ROW  live on TVP Sports, beautiful sunny afternoon in  RzesZow, not a cloud in the sky... DUST FREE TRACK!

17 minutes ago, Fixer2 said:

Anyone watching Poland v ROW  live on TVP Sports, beautiful sunny afternoon in  RzesZow, not a cloud in the sky... DUST FREE TRACK!

They use different shale, or just shale!!

• Like 1

Last year we had the shale issues which they told us was resolved, it's beginning to look like the shale be used is total crap...………..yet again!! You have got to have decent material to provide decent racing, decent racing equals happy supporters and more of them, it's not rocket science but I am starting to have my doubts that the promotion either care or just don't grasp the basics 

• Like 2

Good afternoon meeting at Belle Vue with no dust 

Stop blaming the shale or the direction of the sun or the side of the bed that was got out of.... Pooles track prep is nothing but a disgrace if it’s not bumpy and dangerous it’s dusty and dangerous.

I see Starman has hardly commented at all on either how bad the team is or how bad the track is... anyone know if he is still posting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ray c said:

is that a fact or are just talking rubbish

I would think that was obvious they don't or they would of watered the track in-between heats, was speaking to a friend of mine this afternoon he took his grandson but they won't go again for a few weeks as it was a disgrace his grandson went to get some chips and they were covered in rubbish by the time he got to where they were.

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

All he had do is keep the lid on the box no dust then :party:

Perhaps the dust invaded the cooking area and were served up like it :lol: :wink:

44 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Stop blaming the shale or the direction of the sun or the side of the bed that was got out of.... Pooles track prep is nothing but a disgrace if it’s not bumpy and dangerous it’s dusty and dangerous.

I see Starman has hardly commented at all on either how bad the team is or how bad the track is... anyone know if he is still posting 

Rumor has it he's struggling to find his way home through the dust ...

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Gavan said:

Would you expect him too?