British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Belle Vue V Wolverhampton Wolves and Wolves v Belle Vue Monday 22nd April Premiership Supporters Cup

THAT'S good news ... might take him a little longer to regain full confidence on smaller tracks where there is less room.

Going to take a good team to push Belle Vue close at home. The team has 4 heat leaders at home and a strong 5th rider in Wells. The reserves are particularly strong at home as well

All will depend on how they go on the smaller tracks....Berge and Lidsey only scored 1 between them at Ipswich

11 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THAT'S good news ... might take him a little longer to regain full confidence on smaller tracks where there is less room.

3rd ride today made me feel a lot better about him. He was fence crawling and looked like Dan pre the crash.

I still think he needs a pearler though. He will be fine at the nss on a big fair, and safe track.

Away is the block and I think a crash will help him get past it, he needs to know his body will stand up to an accident and there is only 1 way to do that, and that's to have an accident 

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes we all are aware of that and Aces fans are very lucky to have it but the rest of us don't and some like to keep reminding us that there track is better than ours especially some people who have an anti Wolves agenda.I am not a Wolves fan but i have always enjoyed my trips to Monmore and will continue to do so.

Understand your point mate but we got constant slating over the dog track being poor even though it kept the club alive. Suppose what goes round comes round. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, acef said:

3rd ride today made me feel a lot better about him. He was fence crawling and looked like Dan pre the crash.

I still think he needs a pearler though. He will be fine at the nss on a big fair, and safe track.

Away is the block and I think a crash will help him get past it, he needs to know his body will stand up to an accident and there is only 1 way to do that, and that's to have an accident 

Must the the most stupid post ever .... I'm completely lost for words that won't get me a ban :rolleyes:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, acef said:

I think the way to get over this is to have no crashes at all.A crash don't help anyone,especially someone who has just got over a bad crash.

• Like 4

Not really surprised at the result as the Aces look extremely strong at home.

Hopefully we can return the favour at home although they have a great track record at Monmore so I expect the score will be a close one. 47-43.

6 minutes ago, acef said:

What?  Have you been taking something you shouldn’t have? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

I think the way to get over this is to have no crashes at all.A crash don't help anyone,especially someone who has just got over a bad crash.

I couldn’t believe that anyone would write something like that unless I saw it with my own eyes. Shocking. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Must the the most stupid post ever .... I'm completely lost for words that won't get me a ban :rolleyes:

Nothing stupid about it. Ask most riders. Their biggest fear is another crash and they wouldn't normally think twice about that pre a big get off. Its absolutely normal.

Dan at the moment will be thinking about his next off, that's why he is tentative. Odd as it may seem to you, it sometimes helps.

But fire away, get yourself a ban if you wish.

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Not really surprised at the result as the Aces look extremely strong at home.

Hopefully we can return the favour at home although they have a great track record at Monmore so I expect the score will be a close one. 47-43.

Think you will be fairly comfy tonight, can see Dan struggling at this stage of his comeback, the track is a new one for Lidsey, don't expect much from Berge, having said that Fricke Bjerre Worrall and Wells can get round Monmore but Wolves fly round there. 

5 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

What?  Have you been taking something you shouldn’t have? :rolleyes:

Lol

I see the snowflakes are out in force.

Soft. The lot of you.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Rumour has it Morris has flew back home 

4 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Would save having to drop him anyway when Thorsell returns. Never rated him and seems to have lost it mentally. Still, nothing surprises me and he could be back in a Pirates race jacket before long :D

According to his Instagram he has a broken scaphoid