British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches • Easter Monday

13 hours ago, Gavan said:

Is that Woryna the next big GP out of Poland we were told.....sure at reserve he added points to his average and then once in the main team he was basically average..................see that Poole was so impressed he was the first name on the team sheet this season.......how did MS do?

You seem to have an issue actually realising what people were saying.

Pooles 1-7 was poor at the start of the season last year.......the mickey was taken out of them because we was told by certain fools among the Poole fans (think people know who they are) that the original Poole 1-7 was the best by a mile and would walk the league............Do you know what? I predicted they would be awful.....i was given abuse on here telling me how thick i was and knew nothing...........well i was right spot on again (bad habit of mine).................the fact that Poole made about a dozen changes and won the league gives nobody the last laugh.. the mickey taking was payback to those saying the 1-7 was amazing and gave me stick and were wrong......sad people a bit like yourself who can dish it out but cant take it back.

And guess what i said that Pooles 1-7 this season had issues..........in my opinion Jack and Brady will struggle and i didnt think Worrall would last long......seems im not far away with that either....if Poole make changes and win the league then so be it.

Ive said i think Swindon will win the league and Wolves and Belle Vue will be in the play offs and im hoping Ipswich can prove myself and others wrong by grabbing a play off spot.

I might be right i might be wrong...or should i say Poole will win the league because you will be upset otherwise

You said Poole were rubbish and had great joy in telling everyone I told you so... then they went on to win the league. Changes or not, you made yourself look a twit. 

Did you predict your mrs would run off with someone else or didn’t you see that one coming? ;-) 

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

You said Poole were rubbish and had great joy in telling everyone I told you so... then they went on to win the league. Changes or not, you made yourself look a twit. 

Did you predict your mrs would run off with someone else or didn’t you see that one coming? ;-) 

Why do you feel the need to make things personal?  Even if he did bring it up previously (some time ago) you don’t need to take great glee in using it to try and win an argument.  I suggest you stick to speedway and like LC stop trying to wind him up! :rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Why do you feel the need to make things personal?  Even if he did bring it up previously (some time ago) you don’t need to take great glee in using it to try and win an argument.  I suggest you stick to speedway and like LC stop trying to wind him up! :rolleyes:

Who are you to make suggestions to me? 

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Who are you to make suggestions to me? 

It doesn't matter who he is. You should be more considerate and man enough to accept your error of judgment. This is a forum for an exchange of views, not a platform to intimidate or persecute.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pinny said:

Nice of you to get personal shows your level

Yes I said the Poole 1-7 was rubbish last season before a wheel was turned and I was right..... the fact they won the league didn’t make me look foolish at all. They made a host of changes and won the league fair play to them..... would they have won the league if the kept the original 1-7 .... of course not.... so my claims that the original 1-7 was poor was correct.... in no way was I made to look a twit.....

Oh and just so you know I was the one who left and we both have new partners so thanks for your concern 

• Like 2

No surprise that some make things personal. Has always been a poor way to try make a point. 

13 hours ago, Trees said:

Hmph, these main sponsors cause a lot of problems .....

You've prob seen them on Twitter. They are pretty vocal, one of the reasons why they won't want Cook at Poole! 

11 hours ago, Gavan said:

Have a little look over the thread please or are you doing your usual thing of making things up...

On the Poole thread Skidder said I hadn’t commented on this thread

If you had the intelligence to read this thread you will see I re quoted my prediction on this meeting .... no mention of Poole at all.

Then we had that weird little Pinny person piping up ..... read his post he was the one who brought up Poole..... I merely responded to his comments 

So before you post your utter rubbish I suggest you read the thread properly 

Your post I quoted had you talking about Poole. I have to put with your rubbish on the Poole threads, maybe I will stick on Ippo threads and say negative things and how rubbish they are and then you will see how annoying it is!! It will serve you right :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Your post I quoted had you talking about Poole. I have to put with your rubbish on the Poole threads, maybe I will stick on Ippo threads and say negative things and how rubbish they are and then you will see how annoying it is!! It will serve you right :D

Yes I talked about Poole because someone quoted my post ..... which had nothing about Poole in it.... and asked me a question about Poole..... 

You can come onto Ipswich threads it’s an open forum bless you..... and yes if Ipswich are doing poor you can be as negative as you want..... some of you Poole fans are a little bit precious aren’t you.... 

By the way how is Pooles form and track at the moment?? 

Will you two just get a room and let us get back to the thread about tonights meeting.

Bellego needs to put in a good performance against his parent club tonight after his non showing at Swindon. I think the management replaced him last week in his last outing as they thought Belle Vue would put in a TS in that race, but strangely they left it until the last race they could use it in.

Anyone feel about discussing the thread title? Gavan replied to skidders post,  that doesn't require a discussion.

Swindon’s YouTube channel has heats 9 & 12 up from last Thursday....heat 12 is worth a watch!!! How King got away with that start!!!! It also shows that the track will be class going forward!

• Like 1

How did he get away with that start? The ref. blinked or what? Other than that how refreshing to see a race with multi passing in it. So all visiting riders should have a few yards at the start to make speedway into speedway racing?