British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches • Easter Monday

So Bomber has tweeted he is back racing tomorrow,,, does that mean he is also back for the Witches 

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Smallmead was I think almost identical to the original Foxhall.......:)

Yes I went to both. I’d say the original Foxhall had slightly longer straights than Smallmead.  Would be interesting to compare their respective track records. 

7 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Ok - the in-form Robins against the cannon fodder that is the Witches :wink:

In form witches with quickest reserverves in league,go the witches

Fearsome three pronged attack of heat leaders, Doyley, Muesli, Batch, best in the league. Ipswich can only hope one of those or Ellis Lampost and the reserves have off night to be in with chance of a point. Will do well to stop Robins hitting 50.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Haha 1

Ooooh Harris looks to of recovered nicely , can see another tight match, a point would be good, 3 better go witches

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spiderman1 said:

Ooooh Harris looks to of recovered nicely , can see another tight match, a point would be good, 3 better go witches

Harris is past it. He used to be one of the best riders at Blunsdon, and in fact, beat Charlie Gjedde twice, in the same season, off 15m. No mean feat. However, I doubt he could beat an egg round Swindon now. 

Danny King has only ever got 1 double figure score, I can recall at  Blunsdon, and continually flatters to deceive.

For the Orangemen, hopefully The Sash will be played as they enter the arena, Batch and Toby are in great form, add in Doyle, and I think the Robins to sew up the 3 points with 4 to go.

I think the Flying Frenchie will go well. Heeps and Allen should go well. Will be another big bank holiday crowd on the Hill in the sunshine.

1 hour ago, theblueboy said:

Harris is past it. He used to be one of the best riders at Blunsdon, and in fact, beat Charlie Gjedde twice, in the same season, off 15m. No mean feat. However, I doubt he could beat an egg round Swindon now. 

Danny King has only ever got 1 double figure score, I can recall at  Blunsdon, and continually flatters to deceive.

For the Orangemen, hopefully The Sash will be played as they enter the arena, Batch and Toby are in great form, add in Doyle, and I think the Robins to sew up the 3 points with 4 to go.

Think is the word ol son,go the witches