British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches • Easter Monday

Both Barry and Lawson will be big let downs on most away tracks,, we need a rider that can win races on away tracks. We can already see Heeps and Allen are going to have good seasons,,, so to me it makes it an even better choice to strengthen,,,, it would instantly turn our team from play off possible to play off definates and would push Swindon all the way

But maybe its just the way I think,   

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Id like to think we wouldnt but i can see Lawson and Bellago going for Cook and one other possibly

Good choice,,, now if only I had thought of that :t:

54 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Depends on busters influence at Ipswich...can you really see cook getting a ride at any of the east Anglian clubs now? 

Think it’s Cook issue not Busters. Buster would sign him in a heartbeat so long as it was on a wage that suited him. 

If Cook wants to price himself out and lay down his own terms then it’s only him that is doing himself out of a top flight place.

i can see him in somebody’s line up soon once the averages allow. My guess is it will be the team that pays him the most.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, chun said:

Allen was never going to win the heat having only filled minor places against Swindon reserves whilst King had at least won heat 9 and briefly lead heat 12, so was arguably coming into a bit of form.  Remember we needed a heat advantage to get a point.

Lawson and Bellego looks expensive on +6 averages especially compared to Lampart on a 4.5 (likely due to the former achieving higher averages in an ever diluting top flight strength).

Allen would have been the difference,smart rider big future

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

What the flaky Pole Woryna who put a few points on his average? 

Did you predict Poole would win the league when they were riding poor early doors and you were taking the mick out of them? Thought not. Guess they had the last laugh ey!

Is that Woryna the next big GP out of Poland we were told.....sure at reserve he added points to his average and then once in the main team he was basically average..................see that Poole was so impressed he was the first name on the team sheet this season.......how did MS do?

You seem to have an issue actually realising what people were saying.

Pooles 1-7 was poor at the start of the season last year.......the mickey was taken out of them because we was told by certain fools among the Poole fans (think people know who they are) that the original Poole 1-7 was the best by a mile and would walk the league............Do you know what? I predicted they would be awful.....i was given abuse on here telling me how thick i was and knew nothing...........well i was right spot on again (bad habit of mine).................the fact that Poole made about a dozen changes and won the league gives nobody the last laugh.. the mickey taking was payback to those saying the 1-7 was amazing and gave me stick and were wrong......sad people a bit like yourself who can dish it out but cant take it back.

And guess what i said that Pooles 1-7 this season had issues..........in my opinion Jack and Brady will struggle and i didnt think Worrall would last long......seems im not far away with that either....if Poole make changes and win the league then so be it.

Ive said i think Swindon will win the league and Wolves and Belle Vue will be in the play offs and im hoping Ipswich can prove myself and others wrong by grabbing a play off spot.

I might be right i might be wrong...or should i say Poole will win the league because you will be upset otherwise

9 hours ago, Gavan said:

Tell me about it lol

I fully expect Swindon to win the league this season.

Would be nice if we at Ipswich could prove a few people wrong and get in the top 4 but Swindon and Belle Vue and Wolves look like being 3 of the teams and then could be a straight fight between Ipswich and Lynn for the other spot....................................unless Poole make 13 changes again 

I thought this was a Swindon vs Ipswich thread? Why are you bringing Poole up? Kinda weird! 

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Is that Woryna the next big GP out of Poland we were told.....sure at reserve he added points to his average and then once in the main team he was basically average..................see that Poole was so impressed he was the first name on the team sheet this season.......how did MS do?

You seem to have an issue actually realising what people were saying.

Pooles 1-7 was poor at the start of the season last year.......the mickey was taken out of them because we was told by certain fools among the Poole fans (think people know who they are) that the original Poole 1-7 was the best by a mile and would walk the league............Do you know what? I predicted they would be awful.....i was given abuse on here telling me how thick i was and knew nothing...........well i was right spot on again (bad habit of mine).................the fact that Poole made about a dozen changes and won the league gives nobody the last laugh.. the mickey taking was payback to those saying the 1-7 was amazing and gave me stick and were wrong......sad people a bit like yourself who can dish it out but cant take it back.

And guess what i said that Pooles 1-7 this season had issues..........in my opinion Jack and Brady will struggle and i didnt think Worrall would last long......seems im not far away with that either....if Poole make changes and win the league then so be it.

Ive said i think Swindon will win the league and Wolves and Belle Vue will be in the play offs and im hoping Ipswich can prove myself and others wrong by grabbing a play off spot.

I might be right i might be wrong...or should i say Poole will win the league because you will be upset otherwise

You really live up your own backside sometimes don't you? Even Starman isn't this bad!! 

Edited by lisa-colette

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought this was a Swindon vs Ipswich thread? Why are you bringing Poole up? Kinda weird! 

What’s weird about it?  I think you have an agenda with Gavan and it is certainly shining through :sad:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

You really live up your own backside sometimes don't you? Even Starman isn't this bad!! 

Oh! And again!  On form tonight!

9 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Oh! And again!  On form tonight!

I've quoted him as much as you've quoted me! What does it say about you? Lol.

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

His main sponsor won't allow that!!

Hmph, these main sponsors cause a lot of problems .....

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Have a little look over the thread please or are you doing your usual thing of making things up...

On the Poole thread Skidder said I hadn’t commented on this thread

If you had the intelligence to read this thread you will see I re quoted my prediction on this meeting .... no mention of Poole at all.

Then we had that weird little Pinny person piping up ..... read his post he was the one who brought up Poole..... I merely responded to his comments 

So before you post your utter rubbish I suggest you read the thread properly