British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches • Easter Monday

12 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Heeps - Wolverhampton 

Lawson/Allen  - Somerset

All 3 have had some shockers on the old blunsdon circuit. Bellego should get the better of Frank.

It isnt the old Blunsdon though is it....

Witches will be huge outsiders to take anything from this other than a pasting in most peoples eyes

The reshaped track and how it could change significantly as it beds in is the one X factor than  could give the Witches a sniff

If there is to be a shock then this is the time for it - up the Witches!!

Cant see us getting to much from this as Swindon are my favourites for the league.....only 1 change will make them unstoppable in my opinion

Doyle Batch and Tobi are good for around 35 points a meeting so it doesnt need to much from other riders to win a match

Hoping our reserve duo might outscore the Swindon reserves by around 8-10 points which might give us some hope

Lets hope Kurtz has a good day as he is very inconsistent will score anywhere from 6-12

12 point win for the home side for me

With Kurtz having already been there and scored 13,,looks like the best choice of guest to me.    

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

With Kurtz having already been there and scored 13,,looks like the best choice of guest to me.    

....not forgetting the current track record holder as well!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Cant see us getting to much from this as Swindon are my favourites for the league.....only 1 change will make them unstoppable in my opinion

Doyle Batch and Tobi are good for around 35 points a meeting so it doesnt need to much from other riders to win a match

Hoping our reserve duo might outscore the Swindon reserves by around 8-10 points which might give us some hope

Lets hope Kurtz has a good day as he is very inconsistent will score anywhere from 6-12

12 point win for the home side for me

Since he got 13 there last time, better change it to 6-13 :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

This will test the robins and thier new track,in form witches are in town

How does a team get classed “in form” - win a few meetings at home? I really don’t see where the test will come from - even with Kurtz in for Harris.

I’m sure if I am wrong, this post will be jumped on :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

How does a team get classed “in form” - win a few meetings at home? I really don’t see where the test will come from - even with Kurtz in for Harris.

I’m sure if I am wrong, this post will be jumped on :rolleyes:

Meaning of ‘in form’ (team riders kicking ass early in season) solid through out 1 to 7 , just missing Harris to give Doyley a hard time,Kurtz is top replacement though,In good form

26 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

In form is classed as 2 home wins and a reasonably big away defeat:t:

Plus home and away wins over Leicester :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Since he got 13 there last time, better change it to 6-13 :D

As i said inconsistent ....helps that he has rode there so good choice of guest out of whose available.

2 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Meaning of ‘in form’ (team riders kicking ass early in season) solid through out 1 to 7 , just missing Harris to give Doyley a hard time,Kurtz is top replacement though,In good form

Ok - the in-form Robins against the cannon fodder that is the Witches :wink:

Can anyone give a description of the new Blunsdon track please? When I saw it in early March being constructed, I immediately thought it resembled the old Smallmead. Are there any similarities now, or can anyone liken it to another track?

31 minutes ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Can anyone give a description of the new Blunsdon track please? When I saw it in early March being constructed, I immediately thought it resembled the old Smallmead. Are there any similarities now, or can anyone liken it to another track?

Smallmead was I think almost identical to the original Foxhall.......:)