British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Kings Lynn Prem Mon April 22nd

Hopefully this is a Lynn performance more akin to Wimborne Road than the Foxhole. If we gate well we have every chance of getting the league campaign off to a winning start. 

Edited by Bagpuss

Aside from the final result, I'll be interested to see any 'impartial' views about the track prep and racing.

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

4.30pm 

Thank You.

Hoping both sets of fans have an enjoyable evening and all rider's put on a show.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Aside from the final result, I'll be interested to see any 'impartial' views about the track prep and racing.

cant believe  peterborough or indeed any speedway club could possibly do a worse job than the the poole management and promotion  did 3 days ago

• Like 1

One suspects that’s what skidder is waiting for, the opportunity to hammer somebody else and take the attention off Poole’s issues. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

One suspects that’s what skidder is waiting for, the opportunity to hammer somebody else and take the attention off Poole’s issues. 

Not at all. I wouldn't dare have a go at a track/meeting that I had not seen myself.  There have been a couple of comments on social media from riders and others that the track is not the same as when it produced great racing when Panthers were last in the top league. I am merely looking for  a non-biased view if there is such a thing.

9 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

From a neutral fan (Cov fan) it is smooth and fast but just one line on the inside and if you go off that you go backwards. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Panthers are desperate for heat leaders 

Not much in it on paper. But they do need to be firing.

Lambo and Proctor 15.57

Tungate and Hans 15.17

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not much in it on paper. But they do need to be firing.

Lambo and Proctor 15.57

Tungate and Hans 15.17

Lynn have gone for strength in depth and they will get slaughtered at most tracks.

Panthers should not be comparing themselves to Lynn.

• Haha 1

Is Carl struggling with his new role? How come Summers hasn't had his full quota of rides? 

2 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Is Carl struggling with his new role? How come Summers hasn't had his full quota of rides? 

I can't believe this -- Spud is clearly flying, yet they give Barker one of his rides?

If Peterborough lose this, the team manager should shoot himself.    Before the fans do.

• Like 1

Two tapes exclusions both times Summers is the chosen reserve to come in, but hes pulled out of a ride for Barker,,    Johnson is either Barkers best buddy or Summers had mechanical issues