2. Dawid Lampart

3. Troy Batchelor

4. Adam Ellis

5. Tobiasz Musielak 

6. Zach Wajtknecht 

7. James Shanes 

Edited by ZagarRacing

Doyle and Ellis should go well, Doyle used to love Foxhall

Batch not so much but i dont think Musi has ever ridden there but he is a class act.

Think Lampart will struggle and Zach hasnt been that great in the past and Shanes has done ok

If we can limit Doyle to 10-12 points i think we will have enough strength in depth to win this by 10 as i think our reserves can outscore theirs by 10-12 points again

50-40

As stated Muesli will have a big impact on the result of this one, Doyle is Doyle and Ellis should cover any short comings that Batch may have. Lampart who knows what he will do but the reserves are going to have to work hard for points. If the Witches can pack the minor places, avoid lasts at all costs and pinch an advantage or two then this could be close . KP nuts will be the difference maker for the home side but suspect the Robins will take something from this one.

45 each

Swindon’s top four will need to score 40 to give us a chance anywhere on the road.

The Ipswich reserves should carry them to a 6 point win.

• Like 1

Barry will come good and help the Witches secure a 6 point win

How many do you class as coming good?  I would have him down for 8

Edited by Baldyman

Without wanting to (and I really don't) to bring up the weather I hope the forecasters are correct that it's going to brighten up a bit later ! It's pretty damn horrible at the moment with plenty of rain falling, it's not massively heavy but it's steady. 

Hopefully not too much damage is done to the track and we get a meeting on tonight. 

Planning on driving across to this so would appreciate another weather update late morning. It is a long way to go for a rain off. 

It has actually stopped raining now, will keep you updated if things change and its in doubt.