British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Ipswich Witches v Swindon Robins • 25/04

19 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Zach struggling big time again. Can see Stefan Nielsen coming in. 

Think Rosco will stick with him tbh he is far better than he is currently riding . Rosco will help him find his form just like in previous seasons hopefully anyway .

I know you always have to hate a rider for swindon i take it you have selected Zach now then.I look forward for your constant hate campaign against him.

• Like 1

Top four score 38 of the team’s 42. That’ll be the usual story away. Still, it is a good point.

Well done Ipswich.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Think Rosco will stick with him tbh he is far better than he is currently riding . Rosco will help him find his form just like in previous seasons hopefully anyway .

I know you always have to hate a rider for swindon i take it you have selected Zach now then.I look forward for your constant hate campaign against him.

Yep Zach is his new Bellego....best to ignore him we will always have Zachs back 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Yep Zach is his new Bellego....best to ignore him we will always have Zachs back 

Lampart was his new Bellego last week, until he scored 10 on Thursday.

• Haha 3

On 4/24/2019 at 2:17 PM, Gavan said:

Doyle and Ellis should go well, Doyle used to love Foxhall

Batch not so much but i dont think Musi has ever ridden there but he is a class act.

Think Lampart will struggle and Zach hasnt been that great in the past and Shanes has done ok

If we can limit Doyle to 10-12 points i think we will have enough strength in depth to win this by 10 as i think our reserves can outscore theirs by 10-12 points again

50-40

Couldn’t keep Doyle to 12 he got 13 lol

Musi did well if that was his first visit and Batch was Batch getting roughly what I expected

Our reserves will make sure we are tough to beat at home and I make Swindon the favourites as I’ve said just one rider away from it in my opinion

Lampart did struggle and so did Zach

For us Allen was superb and Heeps and Lawson as well. Harris and Lawson will score that sort of total each week where one of them gets 8 or 9 and the other 10 or 11 

Bellego was poor and a very poor score from Danny to cost us a bigger win. KP was ok but needs to be getting 7 at home really 

Still I’m happy with the way the season is going so far..... 2 of the best two teams have come to Foxhall in Belle Vue and Swindon and left defeated so I wouldn’t be worried when we face the poorer teams like Peterborough and Poole 

Magnificent from Jake tonight

Good team effort and a great win

Danny just finishing testing and trying to sort out carb issues - lots of head scratching as all was fine in warm up but both bikes playing up all night

39 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

It was lampart last week the blokes an idiot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was Musielak’s first time at Ipswich. Hopefully we can get Zach going, if so then I think we will be fine. 5 meeting’s raced & points taken from them all. Can’t really complain too much. 

Disappointing to let Swindon get a point.

When you’re at home and a reserve scores 16 points you should be getting at least 50 as a team. 

Bellego looking a very weak link currently - shame as he looked good first couple of meetings and then his speed, gating and confidence has just fallen off a cliff.

Although he got an important race win late on in the meeting bomber was not for tonight - couldn’t hold on early meeting when the track was heavier.

King very poor.

KP did ok gotta watch them jump starts though, and not surprised batch was angry with him, from my view on the second bend his left turn on batch looked pretty psycho!

Lawson did ok don’t anyone would dispute Swindon have superior heat leaders and he held his own.

Heeps looked quick again - strange to be only be given 3 rides...

Jake Allen take a bow!

Musielak very impressive on his first visit to Foxhall.

• Like 1

Good win,,, but we really need Danny to get going, so we can win more heats.  Its all good whilst we have by far the best reserves in league,,, but they won't be there for long once league starts.   Swindon do look like one rider short of walking the it.   

Liked the way musielak rides and rode the track,, a possible home guest if we ever need one

Edited by Baldyman

3 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Disappointing to let Swindon get a point.

When you’re at home and a reserve scores 16 points you should be getting at least 50 as a team. 

Bellego looking a very weak link currently - shame as he looked good first couple of meetings and then his speed, gating and confidence has just fallen off a cliff.

Although he got an important race win late on in the meeting bomber was not for tonight - couldn’t hold on early meeting when the track was heavier.

King very poor.

KP did ok gotta watch them jump starts though, and not surprised batch was angry with him, from my view on the second bend his left turn on batch looked pretty psycho!

Lawson did ok don’t anyone would dispute Swindon have superior heat leaders and he held his own.

Heeps looked quick again - strange to be only be given 3 rides...

Jake Allen take a bow!

Musielak very impressive on his first visit to Foxhall.

Tobiasz is a class act.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

It was lampart last week the blokes an idiot 

He's an attention seeker who just posts drivel so people react and unfortunately he gets a bite every time. 

• Like 1

A comfortable win albeit by 6 points and clearly King and Bellego still having issues. Just one point, now we all know the no one wants a meeting being dragged out especially when it's cold, however are these meetings being pushed through just a little on the quick side? barely time to draw breath between races.

An extra minute or two to fill in all the details prior to heats 14 and 15 wouldn’t go amiss, but apart from that 90 minutes for 15 heats seems about right, especially with a slightly chilly wind blowing tonight. Add 15 minutes for the parade at the start and it’s about the same length as a football match. Fortunately there have been no real incidents in the meetings so far to cause significant delay.

Enjoyed all three meetings I’ve seen at Ipswich this season, let’s hope the entertainment continues and more come through the turnstiles.

Tonight Jake Allen beating Jason Doyle has to be a highlight, a superb effort to get 16 points.

Edited by Tactical Joker

8 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

That was Musielak’s first time at Ipswich. Hopefully we can get Zach going, if so then I think we will be fine. 5 meeting’s raced & points taken from them all. Can’t really complain too much. 

Spot on if you can keep picking up points on the road that will put put us in great stead for the rest of the season.Hope we stick with our reserves for as long as possible because if they can start picking up say 8 points between them that will make a huge difference.How long will Alun wait? his record of giving rider's his backing is well known and he will not press the panick button.