British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ouch

Belle Vue v Peterborough Monday 29th April 7.30pm

52 minutes ago, Rob B said:

3 times people had to avoid Hans there. Twice Kenneth and once Rohan. He was locking up mid bend. 

Like I said after that match it came across even worse in real time, trying to defend himself but was getting dangerous.

On such a big open track like that there is no excuse to potentially get yourself t-boned like that.

45 minutes ago, acef said:

3 times people had to avoid Hans there. Twice Kenneth and once Rohan. He was locking up mid bend. 

Like I said after that match it came across even worse in real time, trying to defend himself but was getting dangerous.

On such a big open track like that there is no excuse to potentially get yourself t-boned like that.

I dont think any move from Hans was dangerous - he was merely doing what he needed to try and stay in front. 

Its not his job to simply wave the opposition straight through without a battle and speedway isnt tiddlywinks :)

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I dont think any move from Hans was dangerous - he was merely doing what he needed to try and stay in front. 

Its not his job to simply wave the opposition straight through without a battle and speedway isnt tiddlywinks :)

He has the right to defend his line given he was in front but I think that was really close to being out of order. The last corner you could see Rohan having to get of the gas. I’d take that on a smaller track but at the NSS I don’t think there is reason to lock up mid bend, it’s the type of place where just following the natural curvature will get you round quicker.

Heat 13 had the same type of pattern but Rohan just did it much better. It was fair but he covered every inch of the track.

Don’t see an awful lot wrong with that to be honest. 

• Like 3

Hans has always been close to being out of order with the block defend / block pass - there a reason a certain move is nicknamed 'the Danish lift' :lol:

I feel only the left turn to block bjerre on lap 3 was dodgy. 

You could see he was always in 2 minds what to do. Block inside or block the outside. Do t think he could make his mind up

I liked the way Dan was looking for Kenny and trying to slow H A and R T on the run to the finish.