British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester v Newcastle 27.04.19

3 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

No team news yet for this one. Jack Thomas is riding in the Under 21 Final at Berwick and will need replacing.

I don't think you'll need him to be honest!!  Can't see the Diamonds troubling the Lions in this one.

4 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

No team news yet for this one. Jack Thomas is riding in the Under 21 Final at Berwick and will need replacing.

Georgie Wood in for Jack Thomas

34 minutes ago, stevethelion said:

Georgie Wood in for Jack Thomas

Good replacement, going well at the moment, also good chance for him to get set ups etc sorted for Easties visit the following weekend. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

I don't think you'll need him to be honest!!  Can't see the Diamonds troubling the Lions in this one.

Really? Just looked at the two teams and Newcastle seem pretty good to me. We'll find out tomorrow night. :lol:

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

Really? Just looked at the two teams and Newcastle seem pretty good to me. We'll find out tomorrow night. :lol:

If the Diamonds score 40 points, that will be a victory in itself ;)

MEETING ALERT Lions boss Stewart Dickson: “The forecast does not look good for tomorrow. We’ve a contingency plan which will be Sunday at 5.30pm. We’d like to thank the Newcastle promotion & riders for agreeing if necessary to run Sunday. A decision will be made at 9am Saturday.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StevePark said:

MEETING ALERT Lions boss Stewart Dickson: “The forecast does not look good for tomorrow. We’ve a contingency plan which will be Sunday at 5.30pm. We’d like to thank the Newcastle promotion & riders for agreeing if necessary to run Sunday. A decision will be made at 9am Saturday.

If it is Sunday will Connor Mountain be available as I think he has been selected to go to Germany with a Young Lions team.

Edited by Barrow Boy 2

2 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

If it is Sunday will Connor Mountain be available as I think he has been selected to go to Germany with a Young Lions team.

He's been told he'll get a (28 day) ban if he doesn't ride for Leicester. Complete arsewipes. 

• Like 1

Another meeting they could have run