British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester v Newcastle 27.04.19

On 4/30/2019 at 4:04 PM, Happy Hunter said:

Agreed the fixture list is very congested. As far as the Cubs riding on a Saturday is concerned they are the Saturdays when there is a GP meeting when Scott Nicholls will be in front of the microphone instead of the tapes so I don't think the Lions will want to ride at home on any of those Saturdays. As far as I can see there are two spare Saturdays - 11th May and 20th July when there is not a GP and the Cubs or Lions are not at home. I am not sure when the cut off date is for the playoffs but the 14th and 28th September are also free. Perhaps one of the reasons why the crowd was down in number on Sunday was because people had made other arrangements for that day. If meetings are postponed to a date a few week in the future fans can get themselves better organised. I see as well that the Lions are at Home to Berwick on Sunday, 14th July.

Surely if Scott Nicholls needed to skip a GP tv date because Leicester need him for a re-arranged fixture, he would be released by BT without any problem?

On 5/1/2019 at 4:18 AM, Tsunami said:

DD would NOT be justifying the reason for the call off, probably only mentioned it as it meant you had missed a cold and windy night. NOT a justification. Your response is probably why some promoters  get pissed off when they try and do the right thing.

That's funny because I heard it with my own ears:unsure:

On 5/2/2019 at 3:27 PM, iainb said:

That's funny because I heard it with my own ears:unsure:

You heard it,  but probably put your own connotation on it. It was never a justification.

20 hours ago, Tsunami said:

You heard it,  but probably put your own connotation on it. It was never a justification.

So what you're saying is, you knew what he meant even though you weren't there and didn't hear him say it and even though I was there and did hear him say it I didn't know what he meant... unbelievable!

2 hours ago, iainb said:

So what you're saying is, you knew what he meant even though you weren't there and didn't hear him say it and even though I was there and did hear him say it I didn't know what he meant... unbelievable!

Unbelievable :party:  Just saying I think you have reached a decision on what you have 'heard', and you are using it for your own connotation of the situation.

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Unbelievable :party:  Just saying I think you have reached a decision on what you have 'heard', and you are using it for your own connotation of the situation.

Of course I reached a decision on what I heard, it's what I and other people do in life, what would you want me to do? Reach a decision on what you didn't hear?