British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • King’s Lynn v Swindon Robins • 29/04

12 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Simon Lambert come on down. 

Oh No! Not HIM, please. Gives it 100% for one race, which is not enough genuine effort for me. Then lacklustre to say the least. Give another younger rider a chance.

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

Oh No! Not HIM, please. Gives it 100% for one race, which is not enough genuine effort for me. Then lacklustre to say the least. Give another younger rider a chance.

While I agree that I’d prefer to see somebody else this evening his scoring last season at home contradicts the rest of your post. 

Its a real shame Kasper is out, Swindon is the best chance for him to score some home points looking at their bottom end. 

Good luck to the team tonight,unfortunately work gets in the way of me attending tonight.My next meeting won't be until early June with the way the fixture list has worked out.

Lynn most definitely will have their work cut out tonight with the Robins top 3/4 looking like probably the best in the league,but their bottom 2/3  probably the worst.I will try to get a peep of the updates whilst being busy working of course:rolleyes:

Swindon have by far the best top 3 but Lynn in Lambert have the one rider who could take points off of all them consistently 

If Swindons top 3 can be restricted to 30 then it will be close

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

And Lambert it is (club Twitter feed) 

I’d suggest not. 

25 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

The thing is there a better rider rider that is on 4 or  under that ca do a better job than Simon and is available tonight

Not so sure around Lynn John. Ashley Morris would of been my pick if he wasn't riding already.

It's a shame for Kasper. Tonight would of been his best chance to pick up some points at home, and given the Robins reserves I think he would of.

Lets hope Simon can chip in with 3 or 4.

26 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I’d suggest not. 

I'm with you on that.Don't think there is anyone better than Simon who can replace Kasper on his average.

Shame for Kasper really,it would be nice to see how he would have scored tonight after his morale boosting score at Peterborough last week.Although he does tend to struggle at Lynn i think mainly due to it being quite grippy.

51 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Dawid Lampart is out for us, R/R for his rides. Adam & the reserves I believe.

Uggghhhh. The one track that Lampart might have been good on.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not so sure around Lynn John. Ashley Morris would of been my pick if he wasn't riding already.

It's a shame for Kasper. Tonight would of been his best chance to pick up some points at home, and given the Robins reserves I think he would of.

Lets hope Simon can chip in with 3 or 4.

That is what he is very likely to do. Win heat 2 and scrape a poor third later on. The least exciting rider to watch after his first heat ( for me ) , which must use up all of his dynamic energy.

15 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

That is what he is very likely to do. Win heat 2 and scrape a poor third later on. The least exciting rider to watch after his first heat ( for me ) , which must use up all of his dynamic energy.

To be fair I don't think Kasper has scored a point at home yet? I know he probably would of tonight .It's a shame, would of done the lad good to get going at home, after his 10 points last time out.

But we have Simon, so lets hope he chips in. He's a 3 point rider, so i'd be happy with 3 or 4. Tofty will take 1 of his rides, no doubt. 

Edited by Bald Bloke