British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • King’s Lynn v Swindon Robins • 29/04

40 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Uggghhhh. The one track that Lampart might have been good on.

You mean other than his home track? And more so than potentially at places like Peterborough and Belle Vue? Critical for the sake of being critical in most posts.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

That is what he is very likely to do. Win heat 2 and scrape a poor third later on. The least exciting rider to watch after his first heat ( for me ) , which must use up all of his dynamic energy.

I’m no Lambert fan but if he scored four points from number seven that would be a job well done. Nobody who has moaned either on here or social media has yet been able to come up with a better guest which I think says it all. 

• Like 2

Updated Teams

1. Robert Lambert

2. Erik Riss

3. Thomas Jorgensen

4. Lewis Kerr 

5. Ty Proctor

6. Michael Palm Toft

7. Simon Lambert

1. Jason Doyle

2. R/R

3. Troy Batchelor

4. Adam Ellis

5. Tobiasz Musielak

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. James Shanes 

Still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

Again proves my point about Swindon. Over rated. No reserves and their top 5 will not all click together. Musiliak and Ellis awol tonight. Teams with scoring reserves will do better. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 2

We have our own ex-Swindon troll :rolleyes:

Swindon have taken at least a point in every meeting - home and away including a massive 12 point thumping of Poole at Wimborne Road!  Over rated my @rse

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Again proves my point about Swindon. Over rated. No reserves and their top 5 will not all click together. Musiliak and Ellis awol tonight. Teams with scoring reserves will do better. 

And in other news another away meeting and another point gained. You have to feel worried if Swindon are ‘over-rated’ as no team comes close to them so far. 

If one of the reserves click or changes are made then it’s nearly full advantage the Robins.

Another good result for the Robins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Swindon have taken at least a point in every meeting - home and away including a massive 12 point thumping of Poole at Wimborne Road!  Over rated my @rse

The parasite is worried about the us!!! I've had him on ignore for ages but was curious to see what he said....should had realised!! Pratt showing his total lack of knowledge as per usual...non scoring reserves? Could had sworn he scored 6 tonight 

16 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You know you don't have to take the bait don't you??! 

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fair point. Poole have scoring reserves.

Shame about the top five. :)

13 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

And in other news another away meeting and another point gained. You have to feel worried if Swindon are ‘over-rated’ as no team comes close to them so far. 

If one of the reserves click or changes are made then it’s nearly full advantage the Robins.

Another good result for the Robins.

Funny the way you are trying to play down Wolves chances by heaping false praise on Swindon.

I stick to what I say. Swindon are a 5 man team who need all firing to do well. That isn’t going to happen away very often and tonight was a perfect example. Lynn were there forthe taking but Swindon couldn’t do it. Even with r/r for the Pole and Lambert in at reserve for Lynn.

Not trolling just calling it as I see it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Not sure we were there for the taking. Like last year I think this Lynn side will take some beating at home. 

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Funny the way you are trying to play down Wolves chances by heaping false praise on Swindon.

I stick to what I say. Swindon are a 5 man team who need all firing to do well. That isn’t going to happen away very often and tonight was a perfect example. Lynn were there forthe taking but Swindon couldn’t do it. Even with r/r for the Pole and Lambert in at reserve for Lynn.

Not trolling just calling it as I see it.

Whether you are on the wind up or not I can actually see your point. 

On the smaller tracks Swindon are essentially carrying 3 riders. 

The great thing for them is they have a quite wonderful top 3 and Ellis appears to be kicking on so far this year.

However I do agree, if one of that top 3 has a poor night then they will take a pasting somewhere so I sort of get your point, but those times will be very very limited.