British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves V Ipswich 29/4/19 Premiership

Should be a fairly comfortable win for Wolves although Ipswich have riders that can ride Minmore well.

Heeps has started the season well and will want to prove a point to the Wolves promotion. Bomber can be superb at Monmore also.

So far they are already proving the doubters wrong but not sure if they will be able to take any points on the road.

Thoughts?

Before the pre season injuries Wolves were my tip as favourites and even despite the knocks they are right up there IMO

For the Witches to get even a point seems most unlikely but we have already performed better than most expected and that is whilst 1 or 2 have not produced in each meeting

The reserves have dominated so far but this one wont be as easy for them. Just think how Wolves fans will react if Cam bangs in double figures :P

52-38 to the home side - anything better is a good result for the Witches

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Before the pre season injuries Wolves were my tip as favourites and even despite the knocks they are right up there IMO

For the Witches to get even a point seems most unlikely but we have already performed better than most expected and that is whilst 1 or 2 have not produced in each meeting

The reserves have dominated so far but this one wont be as easy for them. Just think how Wolves fans will react if Cam bangs in double figures :P

52-38 to the home side - anything better is a good result for the Witches

I fully expect Heeps to score well, so it will be good to see how he goes against our American wonderkid.

• Like 2

Looks like Danny at 3 and KP at 5 if my eyes don't deceive me.  

Having said that,, if you read the right up it does say both Danny and KP are moving to 5.   No proof reading gone on there

Edited by Baldyman

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Looks like Danny at 3 and KP at 5 if my eyes don't deceive me.  

Having said that,, if you read the right up it does say both Danny and KP are moving to 5.   No proof reading gone on there

You are right, missed KP bit completely :oops:

It will be interesting to see how KP goes. He had a decent meeting for Leicester there last season with 9 from 5 after taking a couple of heats to suss it out.

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

It will be interesting to see how KP goes. He had a decent meeting for Leicester there last season with 9 from 5 after taking a couple of heats to suss it out.

He was doing a good Bob Kilby impression at Swindon - he beat Doyle.

Cant see to many teams getting to much from Wolves....would love to steal a point though

Track doesn't sound too clever. Riders going at half pace according to a Wolves Twitter updates. 

Losing patience with bellego, 2 Pts tonight and we pick up a point! 

Lawson away from also a worry.

Harris letting us down by riding when not fit - if he was genuinely not being hampered by his hand injury then he gets more 3 I would think.

missed opportunity to get at least a point tonight, shame well done to the other 4 boys scored well

• Like 2

One definate taxi needed and poss more.  Its not going to get any better away otherwise

Got two fantastic reserves scoring well and it's being thrown away by other riders

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1