British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Redcar v Scorpions 3.5.19 Shield

Scorpions could do with nicking a point from this, or a win would be even better for Shield progression..

44 Bears - 46 Scorpions

All depends if MPT is the one who rode at Lings Lynn or the one who rode at Scunny 

best way to get to track from train station plz and more important  easiest way back after meeting staying in york over the weekend so coming by train ?

Scunny can't progress now as Eastbourne have a better points per meeting average.

Always fireworks when Garrity rides at the STMP. Auty is always worth the admission money and Jake Allen should be pretty good to watch.

MPT is a big player in this one and no one is more frustrated than himself as to why the bikes just are not performing so far at home.

This looks like being a cracker of a match with the weather forecast looking good.

47-43 Home win for me

• Like 1

I agree, but think you mean Somerset as Eastbourne topped the group

14 hours ago, eric i said:

Scunny can't progress now as Eastbourne have a better points per meeting average.

Weather update plz rang club to be told tonights silver helmet meeting is off lol

On 5/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, phillwhitewasmad said:

taxi or 20 min walk

not a pleasant walk, especially after dark - stick to the taxi

• Like 1

Cold and grey,  its been dry today so far and as far as I can see no rain forecast. 

Agree that taxi is best way to and from train station. Only a 5 minute drive at most. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Weather update plz rang club to be told tonights silver helmet meeting is off lol

Tonight’s meeting is definitely on. It’s been dry all day here so no threat of a rain off.

Apologies for the message you were given by our hotline. We’ve had a bit of a technical problem with it which is being resolved at present.

Jitendra Duffill

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

.club hotline works fine and is up to date, I've checked!

Not a bad meeting, good to see MPT stepping up to the plate ,  Barker needs to change his Lambretta engine 

bitterly cold too

• Like 1

Shame the Scunny reserves seem to be struggling away from home.

Edited by Fozzie4388

Really enjoyed that. Some great racing from both sides. Wright is on absolute fire at the moment and just never really looks like getting beat. Great to see MPT hit some form, and Jordan after a tough first ride was excellent. Smith has way exceeded my expectations, and Greaves again deserved more points than he got - a great battle with Garrity in particular.

For Scunny, Ayres was superb. Allen got better as the night went on and excellent rides in 13 and 15. Reserves did struggle though.

Jedd List had a couple of outings in the second half and looked good.