Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Euro U21 Championship

All 3 quali rounds will be run on 06.07

01 Qual. Round PZM Grudziadz/POL

02 Qual. Round MAMS Nagyhalasz/HUN

03 Qual. Round DMU Holsted/DEN

Final 31/08 FMU Rivne/UKR

Denmark have nominated the following for Holsted !!

Tim Sorensen, Jonas Seifert, Jonas Jeppesen, Matias Nielsen, Jason Jorgensen, Christian Thaysen, Frederik Jakobsen, Mads Hansen, Patrick Hansen , so not many places for the other nations there!! 

I'm guessing 2 of those listed will be reserves, so 7 Danes, 9 from other countries.  I assume Aussie's & America's are not allowed to enter if it's Euro U21.  Is this as well as the World U21?

14 minutes ago, Col said:

I'm guessing 2 of those listed will be reserves, so 7 Danes, 9 from other countries.  I assume Aussie's & America's are not allowed to enter if it's Euro U21.  Is this as well as the World U21?

Yes I imagine it will be 7 and 2 reserves( no mention of who will be reserve in the release), but was hoping f-s-p would give us a bit of advise as to how many Finns are entering?

Last year it was 6 Danes, 6 Swedes, 2 Norwegians and 2 Finns. Maybe we are down to just 5 Swedes this year? Or Finland just sending 1 riders?

Only open to European riders and runs parallel to the World Juniors

Edited by iris123

Thanks.  I guess any Brits entering will have to be in the Hungarian or Ukraine hosted qualifiers, because I'm sure there will be no lack of Poles.  Is it even recognised by the BSPA?

4 minutes ago, Col said:

Thanks.  I guess any Brits entering will have to be in the Hungarian or Ukraine hosted qualifiers, because I'm sure there will be no lack of Poles.  Is it even recognised by the BSPA?

Yes - pretty sure Lambert and Ellis to name 2 have done it previously

For some reason I've missed this competition totally, but we have two allocations, same as Norway with Swedes having five. I'm guessing Säyriö and Salonen are our riders.

EDIT: Holstedt is a Nordic quali and a Nordic final so there won't be any Brits.:rofl:

Edited by f-s-p

1 hour ago, f-s-p said:

EDIT: Holstedt is a Nordic quali and a Nordic final so there won't be any Brits.:rofl:

Go and give your head a wobble !!! Nobody suggested there would be

5 hours ago, iris123 said:

Go and give your head a wobble !!! Nobody suggested there would be

Yes they did. Go back to school to learn you grammar.