British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fromafar

Edinburgh v Berwick 3/5/2019

Shud be a straight forward win with our top 5 capable at home of scoring well.  Berwick have been a little bit of a bogey team and can thrown in a good meeting at the Dale, hopefully they will have one of their off nights. If we can hit 50 I will be happy. 

The reserve fixture we will be lucky to hit 30.  

Out of interest when does Lawson get a new average?  Best shot of him if he doesn't have a marked improvement this weekend.  I'd take jedd list who we might just be able to squeeze in if we replace lawson soon. 

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I think your are right missing Friday,don’t know about Sat.

Will find out at 7.25pm on Friday 

4 hours ago, screm said:

Id get your feeling seen to, home win for me with just a possibility of Berwick getting a point.

A point would be really great.        To clarify what Steve Hayward announced last week, NBJ is MIA for both these matches.

Guests have been engaged, but it is polite to allow home club to announce the line-ups.

7 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

A point would be really great.        To clarify what Steve Hayward announced last week, NBJ is MIA for both these matches.

Guests have been engaged, but it is polite to allow home club to announce the line-ups.

Who has announced the line ups? He is only pointing out what he thinks was said last Sat.No names!

Edited by Fromafar

A very important weekend for us... If we take anything from Friday I’d be over the moon... a home win for each team though still puts pressure on others to top us! 

46 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Who has announced the line ups? He is only pointing out what he thinks was said last Sat.No names!

I meant that, while the guests may be known, I wouldn't announce them before the home promotion did.   That's all.

Edited by crescent girl

2 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

I meant that, while the guests may be known, I wouldn't announce them before the home promotion did.   That's all.

Just giving him subtle hint then;),That’s nice of you:t:

1 hour ago, Cj69 said:

Shud be a straight forward win with our top 5 capable at home of scoring well.  Berwick have been a little bit of a bogey team and can thrown in a good meeting at the Dale, hopefully they will have one of their off nights. If we can hit 50 I will be happy. 

The reserve fixture we will be lucky to hit 30.  

Out of interest when does Lawson get a new average?  Best shot of him if he doesn't have a marked improvement this weekend.  I'd take jedd list who we might just be able to squeeze in if we replace lawson soon. 

Averages come into force on the 1st where I am William will be now a 3 

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/files/downloads/c19_issue_4.pdf

Berwick should be able to keep it close or better still win. Not the best Edinburgh team I've seen over the years. The fact Berwick could win at ARMADALE on Friday, symbolises to me the continual decrease in the Sport today.

Edinburgh 47-43 (Wells to carry the Monarchs home)

Edited by Robinh88

14 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Any news on Berwick's guest ? Will Jye be riding ? 

I did hear it was you lollol

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

Berwick should be able to keep it close or better still win. Not the best Edinburgh team I've seen over the years. The fact Berwick could win at ARMADALE on Friday, symbolises to me the continual decrease in the Sport today.

Edinburgh 47-43 (Wells to carry the Monarchs home)

no chance of a win at dumpvale

Fairly comfortable Home win I reckon, would have be a close run affair had Busk n Jye been available 

Edited by Cloggy

19 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Can I guess, I will plump for Josh Bates guesting at Edinburgh with Kyle Howarth guesting at Berwick for NB Jacobsen.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, screm said:

Can I guess, I will plump for Josh Bates guesting at Edinburgh with Kyle Howarth guesting at Berwick for NB Jacobsen.

Well read ;)