British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Swindon. V Peterborough. 06/05/19.

what do expect zagar to do ? he has to turn or go straight which would have been worse unfortunate someone on doyles back wheel which made it worse other wise doyle would have run to air fence !! no one likes to see riders injured wishing doyle well hope he is ok i like him and was looking forward to watching him next week at NSS in SON !! speedy recovery for jason :t:

• Like 1

Looked like a three into one scenario which you see often on the first bend, but unfortunately Doyle took a very heavy fall.

Presumably we'll go R/R tomorrow night.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MattK said:

Looked like a three into one scenario which you see often on the first bend, but unfortunately Doyle took a very heavy fall.

Presumably we'll go R/R tomorrow night.

can you carry r/r brady kurtz if needed

Having now caught up with the heat, I believe it was simply a racing accident with no blame on any rider. Zagar didn’t do anything dirty, just rode out to stop Doyle coming around him. Unfortunately the rider in white was leaning on Doyle and he was the sandwich filling, straightening up and taking himself and the other rider into the fence. Trouble was the bike gave him a big bash.

Wishing a speedy recovery.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Injuries are part and parcel of Speedway but that is gutting for Doyle, looks like a potential leg break. 

Will need a replacement brought in, don’t want guests every week. Zagar possibly, with room to improve the reserve berths?

Ffs Dan, you really are a vile individual. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Having now caught up with the heat, I believe it was simply a racing accident with no blame on any rider. Zagar didn’t do anything dirty, just rode out to stop Doyle coming around him. Unfortunately the rider in white was leaning on Doyle and he was the sandwich filling, straightening up and taking himself and the other rider into the fence. Trouble was the bike gave him a big bash.

Wishing a speedy recovery.

If the other rider hadn't been there, Doyle would have had a very good potential run around the outside in the dirt given how wide the track is..

Zagar did what he needed to do by forcing him outwards on the first turns...

As you say, just racing...

14 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Ffs Dan, you really are a vile individual. 

Yeah and I see he or someone deleted his guess at injuries on the Robins fb page....tw......at!

Edited by hagonshocker

3 hours ago, screm said:

Very untidy and a little bit naughty from Zagar, lets hope its not as bad and the trip in the ambulance was only as a precaution.

First bend bunching nothing more. Seen incidents like this many times. Like Shov says a racing incident and I’d assume no exclusion either?

• Like 1

speedway updates on twitter quoted broken ribs & punctured lungs ???

I believe I read Zagar was excluded which personally looked harsh. Just a racing incident IMO.

Speedy recovery JD.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

First bend bunching nothing more. Seen incidents like this many times. Like Shov says a racing incident and I’d assume no exclusion either?

Zagar was excluded.

14 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

speedway updates on twitter quoted broken ribs & punctured lungs ???

Sportowefaty Zuzel reporting broken ribs, if confirmed that will keep him out for a week or two at least. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

I an hearing Brady Kurtz guests for the injured Jason Doyle for tomorrow night.

9 minutes ago, screm said:

I an hearing Brady Kurtz guests for the injured Jason Doyle for tomorrow night.

Broken rib yes and brady guest tomorrow 

• Like 1

One thing i wouldnt call zagar is dirty, in the uk that was a cert all 4 back