British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

SoN Belle Vue

Woffinden been exceptional each time Charlie has interviewed him tonight, no smug replies, just explaining things clearly, fair play to him.

Great ride from Luke Becker, worked hard tonight.

• Like 5

A classy ride from Madsen. Great racing.

• Like 2

I believe GB have now finished top 2.

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Hugely impressed with Becker. 

Was impressed with him at Belle Vue few weeks ago and even better tonight. Unusual for a young American to do well on these big tracks.

• Like 1

Well done Craig, always under pressure but held his nerve with Lebedevs crawling all over him.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Well done Craig, always under pressure but held his nerve with Lebedevs crawling all over him.

Fair play to Craig, track experience paid off on this occasion. Certainly done his bit tonight, with only 1 defeat to Iversen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Luke Becker...  Should be proud.

and Broc Nicol also ..  seeing 2 young americans out front  brought back some memories for sure

• Like 1

This format really is rubbish. Bring back the World Cup. 

• Like 9

An Aus v Den run off could have been good, odd system.

1 hour ago, flagrag said:

As far as I know tonight is a BSI production so would say Steve Saint will be the director he does all the GPs and has done for years.

It does like that they are using a different  OB provider Timeline tonight so some of the camera crew may not have done Speedway before as they only do British GP and SON

STEVE is away in Argentina...

10 minutes ago, Rob B said:

This format really is rubbish. Bring back the World Cup. 

Apart from the run-off heats I've really enjoyed both meetings, bringing back the World Cup would just be handing it to Poland.

BT Sport have just said  that  coverage of the finals from Russia in July start at 5.45pm for i assume 6pm 1st race- however even though i can`t find official confirmation of start time anywhere- adverts coming out of Togliatti show i believe start time of 7pm local which is 4pm UK time- so we will have to wait to see if BT have the correct time.

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

BT Sport have just said  that  coverage of the finals from Russia in July start at 5.45pm for i assume 6pm 1st race- however even though i can`t find official confirmation of start time anywhere- adverts coming out of Togliatti show i believe start time of 7pm local which is 4pm UK time- so we will have to wait to see if BT have the correct time.

We’ve had this before with Latvian GP where they got their time zones wrong.

Tai used this as a testing/set up meeting knowing top 3 qualified?

• Like 2