British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien Final Tues/Wed 24th /25th September

Watched one on laptop, the other on phone.

Glad Rospiggarna proved me wrong.

And proved me right :) not a great crowd for Dackarna`s standard 2226- not the best meeting i have seen from Malilla but entertaining nevertheless. Probably the race of the night was in heat 9 when Doyle beat Dudek from the back.

Thursday`s line-ups

Kumla Indianera v Dackarna- live on freesports 6pm

KUMLA INDIANERNA

1 K Bjerre

2 Protaseiewcz

3 C Holder

4 Thomsen

5 milik

6 Andersson

7 L Lindgren

DACKARNA

1 Janowski

2 Piotr Pawlicki

3 Berntzon

4 Jakobsen

5 Dudek

6 Gomolski

7 Thorssell

Vastervik v Lejonen

VASTERVIK

1 Ljung

2 J Holder- surely riding for Poole !!

3 Smektala

4 Kildemand

5 Pedersen

6 Karlsson

7 Bech

LEJONEN

1 Hampel

2 Lahti

3 Klindt- surely riding for Poole !!

4 Woryna

5  Drabik

6 Bjorling

7 Wolbert

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

A cracking match in Motala in front of 1483. Vetlanda always looked in control although it took a from the back win by the quickly improving Kubera in heat 15 to secure the points. kurtz had quite a big off in heat 13 but seemed ok. Really good couple of races between Michelsen and Zmarzlik which resulted in 1 win each. NKI did his Piraterna team no good at all by getting excluded in heat 13 for delaying the start in a re-run race where there was just 1 Vetlanda rider.

Best crowd of the night turned up in Eskiltuna 3229. The track looked good for heat 1 and rode well however from then on it caused big problems for the riders until the end- some could ride it, others really struggled to get round and the racing suffered as a result. Lebedevs was the star rider with 13 paid 14 from his 5 rides.

Not sure why Lejonen have named Klindt for tomorrow- although i`m not 100% sure if they can use R/R for a rider riding elsewhere. They have dropped and released Rohan Tungate and signed Adrian Gala which in my view hardly strengthens them !!!

Edit Vastervik have also named Jack Holder for tomorrow.

Fair play to Masarna who got a draw at home to high flying Vastervik- however the away side were poor and the Avesta side will be kicking themselves that they didn`t collect the win. 1796 was the crowd figure. Smolinski rode well for 2 heat wins mid-match but faded. lindback top scored for Masarna with 12. Pedersen and Ljung were the top scorers for the visitors. Kildemand on a 5-1 in the crucial heat 14 let Nilsson catch him right on the line.

Lambert, Aarnio and Gapinski gone from Rospiggarna; in come Bewley,THJ and Kulakov.

Needed to make changes. Lambert the big shock but his form hasn't been great .

New signing Adrian Gala replaces Klindt tonight for Lejonen. No word from Vastervik on who is replacing Jack Holder this evening.

15 hours ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Lambert, Aarnio and Gapinski gone from Rospiggarna; in come Bewley,THJ and Kulakov.

Needed to make changes. Lambert the big shock but his form hasn't been great .

No worse than anyone else’s Id argue. 

Presumably there is some kind of points limit over there and his sacking has freed up points lower down? 

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

No worse than anyone else’s Id argue. 

Presumably there is some kind of points limit over there and his sacking has freed up points lower down? 

Yes there is- smacks of a bit of cost saving as well !!

• Like 1

I believe that Vastervik v Lejonen is now tonight's TV match having contacted Sweden from the studio.