British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien Final Tues/Wed 24th /25th September

Mjj brain freeze. He just overtook kk on the outside and then goes for the inside and gets passed. 

It would be better if they could have a few pit interviews during the interval, rather than these dull riders profiles imo.

Edited by Terry

Heat 12 was the first time Hampel was replaced by a tac sub at Smederna's track. 

IMO Lebedevs, MJJ and Pawlicki + one more for Smederna for the nominations but who?

Lindgren, Chugnov or Miedzinski?

Some decent racing despite the scoreline. Nice to see Robert Lambert win a few races.

Quite enjoyed that but looks like an uphill task for Gislaved. Lambert did well after a slow start but Drabik & Lebedevs were the entertainers. Better to watch after the second or third grading. Surely Hampel is done in Eliteserin now, woeful.

Thursday`s line-ups

Lejonen v Eskilstuna Smederna

LEJONEN

1  Drabik

2 Hampel

3 Kasprzak

4 Lambert

5 Woryna

6 Lahti

7  Tornblom

ESKILSTUNA SMEDERNA

1 F Lindgren

2 Chugunov

3 MJJ

4 Miedzinski

5 Prem Pawlicki

6 Eklof

7 Aspgren

Vastervik v Kumla Indianerna- Freesports 10.15pm

VASTERVIK

1 Ljung

2 J Holder- riding UK will be R/R- all eligible to take a ride 

3 Buczkowski

4 Kildemand

5 Holta

6 Smektala

7 Karlsson

KUMLA INDIANERNA

1 K Bjerre

2 Pieszezk

3 Woffinden

4 Protasiewicz

5 C Holder

6 Andersson

7 L Lindgren

Edited by racers and royals

Lebedevs missing means no Chuganov at reserve for Smederna. Ouch.

Jonsson retiring is sad news but not unexpected. 

Superb rider and his style was one of the best out there . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Col said:

Lebedevs missing means no Chuganov at reserve for Smederna. Ouch.

When you can bring in someone who was very nearly in the 2020 GP series and with a 20 point lead it shouldn`t be a problem.

A excellent for my team Smederna last night as I said to Dave Goddard (brilliant commentary by the way) that I was hoping for at least 10 points lead so to end-up with 20 is awesome. But this is the only the half way stage and I cannot wait to see Smederna reach 36 pts on Thursday.

Credit though to some of the Lejonen team though Lambert rode well, and Tornblom's victory in heat 5 was excellent at he was under pressure to secure victory. Also I ' am glad that Drabik did not get injured when he hit fence and lost control gifting Smederna a 5-1 when he had the victory for that race in the bag those extra points points could here be vital at the end of Thursday night second leg.

If Smederna and Indianerna both get through I think that Dackarna  will chose Indianarna as Smederna are to unpredictable, as it better to race against a team that you what they will do then a team that might put in a unexpected extremely strong performance against you.

Edited by Robbie B
  • Like 1