British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien Final Tues/Wed 24th /25th September

4 hours ago, Col said:

Dudek was awful, Piotr Pawlicki somehow managed to be worse. Janowski is about the only Malila rider who did himself justice. Eriksson was Ok. Berntzon really let himself down with the exclusion.

Except for Woetin all the Smederna riders all had decent night's but could have been better.

Can't see Dackarna winning by 18 points tomorrow.

Same septet's tomorrow?

Eriksson who? The only Eriksson present yesterday was Smederna's team manager Jerker Eriksson and I think he did pretty good.

Same teams tonight.

8 hours ago, Mark said:

That is good for riders at that track but I cannot understand why it has never been done as most riders who get hurt go under the fence.

This is a mandatory standard on all Swedish tracks.

• Thanks 1

Dackarna have named this riding order for tonights 2nd leg

1 Janowski

2 Piotr Pawlicki

3 Berntzon

4 Thorssell

5 Dudek

6 Gomolski

7 Jakobsen

Eskilstuna Smederna have named this riding order for tonight 2nd leg (club facebook page)

1 F Lindgren

2 Chugunov

3 MJJ

4 Lebedevs

5 Prem Pawlicki

6 Aspgren

7 Woentin

I think there is still a doubt over the riding positions of 6 and 7 as SVEMO have Woentin at 6 and Aspgren at 7 whereas Smederna are saying the opposite.

we shall know for sure around 5.30pm when this page gets updated with the teams !!!

https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=10771

Edited by racers and royals

4 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

Eriksson who? The only Eriksson present yesterday was Smederna's team manager Jerker Eriksson and I think he did pretty good.

Same teams tonight.

It was late :)  Frederik Jakobsen is who I meant, he is the Dane who was at Poole last year isn't he?  There was a Frederik Eriksson once, was there not?

• Like 1

Excellent result by Smerderna last night, but nothing wn yet and we need score those required 37 points as fast as possible, so focus is the key factor tonight's meeting for a hat-trick of league titles.

• Like 1

Well, at the studio for the last time this year.  Can Smederna make it three out of three, or will Dackarna win their first title since 2007?

8 hours ago, Robbie B said:

Excellent result by Smerderna last night, but nothing wn yet and we need score those required 37 points as fast as possible, so focus is the key factor tonight's meeting for a hat-trick of league titles.

1 hour ago, Dave Goddard said:

Well, at the studio for the last time this year.  Can Smederna make it three out of three, or will Dackarna win their first title since 2007?

I am so nervous right now. Cannot let Dackarna get a big gap after the first couple of heats.

• Like 1

Make that 3p from 6 heats remaining.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Game over...

Every season there appears to be no point in going to watch Smederna till they reach the play offs.. :D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

There we have it!!!!!!!!!!

SMEDERNA ARE 2019 SWEDISH TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Game over...

Every season there appears to be no point in going to watch Smederna till they reach the play offs.. :D

So true.

This is the first time in 30 years a team have won 3 years in a row and the first time since the post season cup was introduced.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 2