SMEDERNA

1 F Lindgren

2 Asprgen

3 MJJ

4 Lebedevs

5 Prem Pawlicki

6 Miedzinski

7 M Szczepaniak

Just watched 2 of last nights matches- Lejonen v Rospiggarna was pretty ordinary fare, however at Motala Piraterna v Smederna was a great meeting with loads of passing !!

2027 at Gislaved

1506 at Motala

Just watched Vastervik v Vetlanda- decent speedway couple of nasty crashes firstly for Smektala when he went under the airfence. Not sure his pit crew dragging him out before the medics got there was the most sensible thing they should have done. the other crash was Brady Kurtz going on the outside of Nicki P and finding amongest many riders in the past that the gap disappeared in an instance  !!!! heavy fall but ok- Nicki excluded !!

attendance 1623

Tuesday`s final match watched Masarna 33 Indianerna 57- and what an embarrassing result for the Avesta team- Indianerna, my tip for the title were just to good for them. It pains me to say it but i can`t see Masarna  lasting the season !!

attendance  1260

Any idea how is Timo Lahti after his crash in Lejonen - Rospiggarna?

1 hour ago, krompa said:

Any idea how is Timo Lahti after his crash in Lejonen - Rospiggarna?

Right foot injury on another thread FSP says he`s out for 4 weeks.

Is it me with poor recall or are the attendance figures quoted some way down on previous seasons?

They appear lower than many British Premiership estimates whereas Im sure in the past they were in general at least twice the levels seen here.....

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Is it me with poor recall or are the attendance figures quoted some way down on previous seasons?

They appear lower than many British Premiership estimates whereas Im sure in the past they were in general at least twice the levels seen here.....

Watching the video`s - it appeared not to be the warmest night, so attendances should rise when the weather improves. Dackarna should top those figures tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

At the studio for Dackarna v Eskilstuna Smederna - weather updates would be appreciated.  Svemo site also seems to be playing up.

21 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

At the studio for Dackarna v Eskilstuna Smederna - weather updates would be appreciated.  Svemo site also seems to be playing up.

Dackarna facebook page had a photo, overcast conditions it looked like. the teams don`t come up until 5/5.30pm on the live updates page 

https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=10322

what annoys me a bit is that even when the team is shown - R/R is not indicated until the riders 1st race-ie Magic if named will be R/R.

Edit Magic is named and it`s R/R- all other 1-5 riders can take one

Edited by racers and royals

Currently throwing it down in Malilla :(

Light has improved on the picture feed and things are looking better.

(edit) Bikes warming up!

Edited by Dave Goddard