Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien week 16 Sun/tue/Wed/Thur 18th/20th/21st/22nd August

Recommended Posts

Was a interesting meeting tonight. Every heat i got wrong. Apart from when Laguta was involved. Same with the result. Vetlanda might have blown 2nd spot now. Heard Steve Shovlar get 2 mentions in the commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, craigACE said:

Was a interesting meeting tonight. Every heat i got wrong. Apart from when Laguta was involved. Same with the result. Vetlanda might have blown 2nd spot now. Heard Steve Shovlar get 2 mentions in the commentary.

Vetlanda will beat Vastervik on Tuesday to clinch 2nd- Dackarna will finish top.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Vetlanda will beat Vastervik on Tuesday to clinch 2nd- Dackarna will finish top.

Probably. Why is Dave not completely certain that the meeting at Dackarna is the tv one on Thursday. Which other meeting could be taking place then ?. I am not as clued up about the SE League as our own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, craigACE said:

Probably. Why is Dave not completely certain that the meeting at Dackarna is the tv one on Thursday. Which other meeting could be taking place then ?. I am not as clued up about the SE League as our own.

I think he was thinking that any postponed matches before Thursday will be raced on Thursday and ESS might change the 4 camera match( the one we see) to another .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The meeting was only really interesting because the scoreline was close, the racing wasn't great. Seen better meetings at Gislaved. If Zmarzlik can't find a way past Klindt.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Col said:

The meeting was only really interesting because the scoreline was close, the racing wasn't great. Seen better meetings at Gislaved. If Zmarzlik can't find a way past Klindt.... 

Something the home sides manager mentioned last night being on interview, seems there had been a lot of rain which meant they had to remove dirt from the track just to get the meeting on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I think he was thinking that any postponed matches before Thursday will be raced on Thursday and ESS might change the 4 camera match( the one we see) to another .

Correct.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must confess to being a little bored with the racing last night - very processional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday`s teams  Rospiggarna v Piraterna

ROSPIGGARNA

1 Fricke

2 Jensen

3 Jonsson

4 Kukalov

5 Doyle

6 THJ

7 E Riss

PIRATERNA

1 Michelsen

2 Huckenbeck

3 Sundstrom

4 Przedpelski

5 NKI

6 D Davidsson

7 J Davidsson

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elitserien play-off dates

QF`s 1st legs Tuesday August 27th

QF`s 2nd legs Thursday August 29th- UK  Ipswich v Poole, Swindon v Peterborough- stand by for aggro on who rides where !!!

SF`s 1st legs Tuesday September 3rd

SF`s 2nd legs Tuesday September 10th

Final 1st leg Tuesday September 24th

Final 2nd leg Wednesday September 25th

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy