British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien Final Tues/Wed 24th /25th September

2070 at Hallstavik, and Kumla  triumphed by 2 points and look the team to beat. Holder saw off Fricke and Doyle in heat 15. Woffinden looks so quick in Sweden and Poland and i`m sure he will be back to his best in the Prague GP

Despite the 26 point victory for the home team , there was some fantastic racing on the Vastervik track which rarely disappoints. The 2621 crowd really enjoyed the effort put in by both teams .Nicki P scored a paid max and Anton Karlsson again impressed with 2 early heat wins. Piotr Pawlicki making his Swedish debut for the season(i think) was mightily entertaining all evening for Dackarna.

Thursday`s teams- live on Freesports 6pm

Masarna v Vetlanda

MASARNA

1 Lindback

2 Fajfer

3 Lokaytev

4 N Morris

5 Nilsson

6 Smolinski

7 Tarasenko

VETLANDA- Batchelor riding for Swindon

1 Wozniak

2 Kubera

3 Lyager

4 Hjelmand

5 Zmarzlik

6 Palovaara

7 Kurtz

Edited by racers and royals

2035 at Gislaved for the Lejonen v Piraterna match and despite the closeness of the scoring throughout it wasn`t a great spectacle, apart from 2 cracking heats in 12 and 13. Drabik and Woryna were the most entertaining for the home team with Michelsen the top rider for the Motala side.

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

2035 at Gislaved for the Lejonen v Piraterna match and despite the closeness of the scoring throughout it wasn`t a great spectacle, apart from 2 cracking heats in 12 and 13. Drabik and Woryna were the most entertaining for the home team with Michelsen the top rider for the Motala side.

Did you notice which nationalities scored Lejonen's points:

Poland 38, Australia 12, and Sweden just 1. (and that came from former GP rider THJ riding at reserve!)

4 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Did you notice which nationalities scored Lejonen's points:

Poland 38, Australia 12, and Sweden just 1. (and that came from former GP rider THJ riding at reserve!)

Not that it really matters but i think Tungate scored 10. I didn`t put it in the write up but Hampel was most disappointing- i reckon his team place could be under threat. 

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not that it really matters but i think Tungate scored 10. I didn`t put it in the write up but Hampel was most disappointing- i reckon his team place could be under threat. 

Typo on my part, it was ten. Not the only poor performer, I notice Dudek and Iversen had a very poor Tuesday evenings too.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Artem Laguta has joined Vetlanda`s squad. Jakub  Jamrog has left the club.

That'll make quite a difference.

Hello everyone from the studio, and happy Swedish National Day.

Andreas Lyager age 22 had a spell with Scunthorpe in 2015/16  but i think wanted to finish his apprenticeship so couldn`t come back 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1